Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 14 | Vital Football

Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• WIn

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the attitude of those players who have been here for a long time with no success is reflected in their performances...it’s just a job to them...no passion to try harder and it’s unlikely to change whereas teams like Sheffield Utd have to keep pinching themselves to believe how well they are doing....stale squads always fall away...Chelsea have reinvigorated their squad with very talented youngsters and quality signings who are driving them forward...similarly Utd but we have stagnated to the point where Kane, Alli, Son, Toby, Verts, Dier, have been around too long and their replacements just aren’t good enough....finally we buy 3 quality players, one of whom has been injured for most of the season and it’s like plugging a V8 engine into a clapped out Ford Cortina...instead of consistent quality upgrades we have allowed the squad to stagnate and deteriorate which must make the new quality players we signed wonder what the hell they have walked into.....Levy has reaped what he sowed....outstanding facilities , crap football team.

Hmmm, well..... Had the feel of a Mgr sussing out his squad in a pre-season friendly. Din't see any urgency in the lineup, and although the subs did improve things they felt a bit late. Honestly might've gone much better had he started with whom he finished.

Kept hearing the announcers bring up the lack of service to Kane, and then I kept seeing that there was no Kane when there was potential for service. He plays in sooooo deep sometimes he takes himself out of the attack. In this quick turn counter-attacking thing, that's not great. Sure, things are being missed, and grossly so, but Harry could be doing better for himself with a wee bit more discipline.

I do really like the fact that Dier appears to now want to play CB, and overall doing a good job at it for 95% of the game is also great. However, he is obviously the most unlucky player in a spurs shirt, maybe ever. How can a guy be in the frame so often when we concede a stupid goal? I mean, fuk it is uncanny. Interesting future if this is the CB play we are to expect!

Glad to see anyone besides Serge out wide right. Proves how dispensable he truly is. Now if we had someone who could provide an accurate cross in from there...

What an atrocious rule interpretation (correct or not) that is on the Lucas handball. In no way can I understand this in the spirit of "handball" in football. This is plainly one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in practice, and should be changed poste-haste. Also seems to me that when the defender touched the ball, after it bounced of Lucas's arm, then the advantage from the handball was nullified. It only went to Kane after it was blasted off Lucas by the opponent. So the goal did not result directly from a handball, regardless of the handball rule. Dumb.

Overall a real lack of chemistry on the pitch, feels like many steps backwards in this area, but who knows how much to attribute to confusion, or just COVID rustiness. Concerning tho.

Still not quite sure what this system or style of play actually is, maybe we'll find out next match.

The guy on the losing bench didn't look too concerned about European qualification next season.

Agree with most of your comments, but Levy is going to find it very difficult to find a 'top manager'. Top managers don't go to mid table Clubs who are not in European football. He needs to find another Pochettino, somebody who has demonstrated his potential and wants the next step up. There aren't too many of them around.

No thanks. I don't want another "nice guy" who can't motivate his players to play for and respect my Club.

Jose is not the answer. I honestly think there are a few, not many, but a few mid table managers that could take us forward in a way Jose and Poch can't.

I was very impressed with Sheffield and how they took the game to us, took nothing for granted, played for each other, their fans and their Club. We have none of that, Our players are playing for their pay cheque and getting away with it.

Pathetic!

No thanks. I don't want another "nice guy" who can't motivate his players to play for and respect my Club.

Jose is not the answer. I honestly think there are a few, not many, but a few mid table managers that could take us forward in a way Jose and Poch can't.

I was very impressed with Sheffield and how they took the game to us, took nothing for granted, played for each other, their fans and their Club. We have none of that, Our players are playing for their pay cheque and getting away with it.

Pathetic!

Looking back over the season and certain games against weaker teams, the games against , Burnley, Brighton, Norwich, Southampton, Sheffield United have all held their own against us and Jose's tactics. That is worrying.

Looking back over the season and certain games against weaker teams, the games against , Burnley, Brighton, Norwich, Southampton, Sheffield United have all held their own against us and Jose's tactics. That is worrying.

Our tactics in those games were so easy to play against. Jose is too easy to discern now and his game management rarely reaches above 'competent' now.

I've said it a number of times Jose v rookie Prem manager, so far 0-3, Sunday could be 0-4, bloody hope not, it is probably proving what Real Deal said that Jose's tactics are worrying which in itself may prove he can only manage/coach one way.

I think Jose should have his photograph taken with Donald Trump...that’s the only thing left for him to do wrong I think...maybe non- matching socks might do it as well....FFS we are all such experts guys...