Sheffield born Corrie Star has passed away | Vital Football

Sheffield born Corrie Star has passed away

From the days where Coro was actually enjoyable to watch. RIP Peter
I suppose, like many things, it's run its course.

How many times can the characters screw each other (in every way) before they all become total in-breds:cool:.

Lets face it ,how could an ugly ffffffffer like Gail have had 3 or 4 husbands!

I suppose, like many things, it's run its course.

How many times can the characters screw each other (in every way) before they all become total in-breds:cool:.

Lets face it ,how could an ugly ffffffffer like Gail have had 3 or 4 husbands!
Not a nice way to talk abart ET's aunty, TT.:LOL: UTCB

Have you seen Serfy Webster these days?

Plenty of pretty faces you can look at without risking the onset of depression from the endless tragedies and conflict that pass for soap opera's today. EastEnders has always been about doom and desperation, but there was a time (the Gilroys, the Duckworths etc ) when there were as many laughs as tears in Coro. Now its all 'challenging' storylines, excessive 'diversity' and 'social issues', and dreadful people coming and going, being beastly to everyone. As it was once said, 'all that sex and violence? I can get that at home...except for the sex of course...'

Plenty of pretty faces you can look at without risking the onset of depression from the endless tragedies and conflict that pass for soap opera's today. EastEnders has always been about doom and desperation, but there was a time (the Gilroys, the Duckworths etc ) when there were as many laughs as tears in Coro. Now its all 'challenging' storylines, excessive 'diversity' and 'social issues', and dreadful people coming and going, being beastly to everyone. As it was once said, 'all that sex and violence? I can get that at home...except for the sex of course...'

Oh for the days of Percy (I`ve made gravy under gunfire)Sugden

dont watch em anymore all turned in to dark physcological dramas silly

When I was working, circa 1986, I did Kevin Webster's wedding (Michael le Vell) to an actress out of a programme called Sharon & Elsie and the whole cast attended, Percy, Stan,Vera,Hilda,Bet et al and none of them act on set-they were all exactly like their characters
It was like an episode of Corrie, Percy stood at the lounge bar all night lecturing all and sundry.Vera got very pissed and,most memorable, a drunk Bet Lynch ,at closing time as the bar staff were clearing up, succeeded in embarrassing one of the younger glass collectors by responding to his request to 'empty your glasses please'by asking" what luv,you fancy a blow job?" at the top of her voice and cackling loudly at her own wonderful sense of humour.o_O

When I was working, circa 1986, I did Kevin Webster's wedding (Michael le Vell) to an actress out of a programme called Sharon & Elsie and the whole cast attended, Percy, Stan,Vera,Hilda,Bet et al and none of them act on set-they were all exactly like their characters
It was like an episode of Corrie, Percy stood at the lounge bar all night lecturing all and sundry.Vera got very pissed and,most memorable, a drunk Bet Lynch ,at closing time as the bar staff were clearing up, succeeded in embarrassing one of the younger glass collectors by responding to his request to 'empty your glasses please'by asking" what luv,you fancy a blow job?" at the top of her voice and cackling loudly at her own wonderful sense of humour.o_O
You shudda got her done for sexual harrassment,are ya sure ya dint say yes to Bet for the blow job tho TT?.UTCB