Sheffield born Corrie Star has passed away | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sheffield born Corrie Star has passed away

I think Rod's got a man crush on you TT - can't stop thinking about you :love:
Some of ya on here are mekin mi sound like a r8 slapper Monte.:giggle: How long before someone mentions a crush on TC&Sir Rod,good job our Gertie knows i only have eyes for her.:yes:Has for TT he's alr8 but he's too argumentative for me,i like a quiet life.:giggle: He reckons mi bait was poor,meks ya wonder wor he'd be like if i had good bait mi thinks.;):giggle:Washington&Lundy start,Billy&Duffy out.Come on BLADES UTCB

Last edited:
No, the odd couple is definitely you and the object of your man crush.

One has a morbid fascination with anything SUFC related, past players, possible signings, player movements,self aggrandisement and the passing of celebrities.

The other one hawks us to foreigners he happens to come across in airport lounges.

I just hope the pre nup sees more due diligence than the ownership 'agreement' did.

Not just the odd couple but the oddest couple...........................ever.

No, the odd couple is definitely you and the object of your man crush.

One has a morbid fascination with anything SUFC related, past players, possible signings, player movements,self aggrandisement and the passing of celebrities.

The other one hawks us to foreigners he happens to come across in airport lounges.

I just hope the pre nup sees more due diligence than the ownership 'agreement' did.

Not just the odd couple but the oddest couple...........................ever.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mr Obsessed?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:UTCB