Sheff utd v newcastle | Vital Football

Sheff utd v newcastle

Rza

Vital Champions League
Wanted to stick some money on sheff utd because I thought having 2 points and no wins all season they'd be decent value.

Sheff Utd 7/4
Draw 2/1
Newcastle 2/1

So according to the bookies the most likely outcome is a sheff utd win, not even a draw. What a new low. Mind you Brentford were favourites against us too

Those odds show what the bookies think of us. Against a team with no wins and we are 2-1.
Mind you I fully expect a home win.
I see we have dropped interest in the Man U youngster who was rated as a decent buy.

Wanted to stick some money on sheff utd because I thought having 2 points and no wins all season they'd be decent value.

Sheff Utd 7/4
Draw 2/1
Newcastle 2/1

So according to the bookies the most likely outcome is a sheff utd win, not even a draw. What a new low. Mind you Brentford were favourites against us too

Dear me. What an Indictment. A team rivalling Derby* from a few years back as going down with record low points - and favourite? That is a low indeed.

* from whom Newcastle took a solitary point.

Dear me. What an Indictment. A team rivalling Derby* from a few years back as going down with record low points - and favourite? That is a low indeed.

* from whom Newcastle took a solitary point.

Aye we did indeed. To think that Derby got 11 points that season and we provided them with 4 of them.

Monday night live on Sky, Derby hadn't won a game. 0-1 and our manager that night is still plying his trade in the Premiership

What year was that? Must be well over ten years ago. Was it Derby’s only win the whole season? Not very hopeful for a positive outcome tomorrow.

Newcastle playing as pedestrian as ever. Sean Longstaff is fucking awful. I don’t think I’ve seen someone regress so quickly.

Am I right in thinking SDU are playing 5 at the back against these cloggers too? Making them look Pep Guardiola’s Barça team.

Steve Bruce is a fucking embarrassment. Top of the league on all the stats you don't want

Fraser should never kick a ball for us again. Imagine being that fucking dense. Lad has done nothing to even warrant a place in the team let alone anything constructive since he's got here and he goes and does that. I've been holding my opinion on him (mainly because he's looked fucking shite), but he can fuck off now and take flat nose with him

Bruce stays, we're down .Playing 3 holding midfielders the night and players aren't tracking runners . Dummett looked fucked after 10 minutes . There'll be lots of excuses (red card,covid, and the cup game) but the towel was thrown in by the manager with that selection.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck about the fans or the club but if he wants to keep the takeover alive he needs to make a change and make it now. If he doesn't I don't believe there's a takeover to protect .