Sheff utd v newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sheff utd v newcastle

Rza

Vital Champions League
38% possession against Sheffield United. Christ alive.
We haven't had 50% possession against anyone this season, even in the games we won. It wouldn't be half as bad if we actually done something with that 30% possessionbut most of it are clearances back to the opposition or darlow

Rza

Vital Champions League
I actually despise Steve Bruce. Even more than when he managed the mackems. Spineless gutless and clueless, a bit like his teams.

Rza

Vital Champions League
Honestly cannot believe Fernandez let that ball bounce over his head. Never a penalty but he unnecessarily put himself in trouble instead of just fucking clearing it. Our best defender has literally shat himself.

Playing 5 at the fucking back and still conceding goals . WHY!!!

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Totally predictable, the only way is down.
Ashley will be panicking at the thought of Saudis losing interest in a side that could be relegated.

Rza

Vital Champions League
At a club with even an ounce of ambition that fucking fraud would be sacked. Well actually he wouldn't even have been hired but that performance is inexcusable. No wins in 7 and 1 goal in almost 12 hours of football.

Surreymag

Vital Youth Team
It’s fucking painful to watch. I wish our games were not on T.V. I will no doubt tune in to watch Arsenal run us ragged. I have a lot of patience but that I feel has finally run out. To play like we did tonight is a fucking disgrace. As long as Ashley is at the helm we are completely fucked as nothing ever changes. Even if we change the manager I don’t think it will make much difference. What a state our club finds itself in. I think it’s possibly the worst football I have seen by NUFC in my 60+ years on the planet.