Sheff utd v newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sheff utd v newcastle

12% possession now. Absolutely disgusting.

Any prick who supports Bruce after this wants their fucking hammers.

38% possession against Sheffield United. Christ alive.

We haven't had 50% possession against anyone this season, even in the games we won. It wouldn't be half as bad if we actually done something with that 30% possessionbut most of it are clearances back to the opposition or darlow

I actually despise Steve Bruce. Even more than when he managed the mackems. Spineless gutless and clueless, a bit like his teams.

The Premiership form table for the last 6 games. Only Sheff U were worse with just 1 point. We have hit a new low

Honestly cannot believe Fernandez let that ball bounce over his head. Never a penalty but he unnecessarily put himself in trouble instead of just fucking clearing it. Our best defender has literally shat himself.

Playing 5 at the fucking back and still conceding goals . WHY!!!

Wonder what Shithouses like Sutton, Savage & Sherwood have to say now?

Who even gives a fuck? They get more air time than they deserve as it is and they are clearly taking the piss because nobody is that thick. Not even Lily savage

Totally predictable, the only way is down.
Ashley will be panicking at the thought of Saudis losing interest in a side that could be relegated.

At a club with even an ounce of ambition that fucking fraud would be sacked. Well actually he wouldn't even have been hired but that performance is inexcusable. No wins in 7 and 1 goal in almost 12 hours of football.

It’s fucking painful to watch. I wish our games were not on T.V. I will no doubt tune in to watch Arsenal run us ragged. I have a lot of patience but that I feel has finally run out. To play like we did tonight is a fucking disgrace. As long as Ashley is at the helm we are completely fucked as nothing ever changes. Even if we change the manager I don’t think it will make much difference. What a state our club finds itself in. I think it’s possibly the worst football I have seen by NUFC in my 60+ years on the planet.