Sheff Utd v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 3 March @ 6pm - BT | Page 12 | Vital Football

Sheff Utd v Aston Villa Match Thread - Wed 3 March @ 6pm - BT

Average before the goal....worse after. Trying to play through them and our control means it just bounces to them. No urgency when a goal down ffs.

Nakamba has been good again. As a very specific anchor man, he's great. Few stray passes, but gets better each game.

Really need Jack in a game like this. Second half we will have lots of ball, just hope we make the most of it. With them doing the chasing, rather than us, it has to be Barkley on.

I’m watching on the laptop which isn’t the best picture but it looks poor.

I do worry we are two or three losses in terms of players from being a championship side again. A few players have given us our position in the league, but being brutally honest too many aren’t good enough

I know we're losing...but we really haven't been bad. Unfortunately Elmo has let us down. Other than that we're comfortable.

Ramsey good in the first 20 minutes, but has lost his way a little. I'd like to see if Sanson can help us here.

They have their tails up now, and it's start to looking like the game last season where they are crashing into tackles.

Hopefully we won't be big fucking pansies in the second half.