Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates | Page 19 | Vital Football

Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates

Well, I had a dream the other night where I knew I was dreaming, then a woman told me I was God.

It hasn't made any difference to my life, but it reaffirms my belief that we don't know what's going to happen next.

Forest might sign a couple and turn out to be dark horses for promotion. Looks unlikely just now, but CH has form for getting teams promoted from this league.

If we want a positive spin on this though (Pope look away now), Derby couldn't beat us at home. They've had a fairly easy start to the season. When they come up against the decent teams, injuries start to take their toll and a points deduction then they're fucked.

If that Derby team can't beat US (no not the USA) at home then they have to be considered as amongst the worst teams in Championship history.

If that Derby team can't beat US (no not the USA) at home then they have to be considered as amongst the worst teams in Championship history.
Why?

As a Forest fan, why do you think we're quite that bad?

BTW, the usual approach is to start with just how bad Derby are, how threadbare their squad is, etc, etc. Yawn.

Well, I had a dream the other night where I knew I was dreaming, then a woman told me I was God.

It hasn't made any difference to my life, but it reaffirms my belief that we don't know what's going to happen next.

Forest might sign a couple and turn out to be dark horses for promotion. Looks unlikely just now, but CH has form for getting teams promoted from this league.

Have you had a few paz specials?

I think Derby are better than Coventry...that just ran out of steam and the small squad is hurting them . Yesterday they created more chances than when we played Coventry , and if it wasn't for Samba we wouldn't have lost that game.
The difference yesterday was, the penalty not given, the injury to Lawrence and their lack in depth.
Probably they should have had a man sent off, but they were so much better then us in the first half, that it was embarrassing.

I think I watch games through rose- coloured spectacles. Although there were some poor pieces of play in the first half, it could be said that Forest had had some reasonable pressing and chances before the Derby goal. The Derby goal came from a brutally effective counter- attack, where I thought the Forest player tackled near the Derby penalty area had been fouled before a very good long ball to Lawrence, who took his chance well. Apart from that, and a couple of other missed chances, the game was pretty even. This is the Championship. Many games turn out like that. Many teams play like that and are of similar quality. Now that some more experienced and capable reinforcements have come, in key positions, we should be looking upward.

So the sun says wilder waiting to take over

Getting to the stage where I couldn't care less either way, but if Wilder is being brought in, it should have been a week ago, with the chance to bring some of his own players in. Still hoping for Christie, a LB, striker and creative midfielder , but not holding my breath. A decent winger would help too.

Re: the Worrall interview yesterday post-match:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09tgsks

Anyone else baffled by how upbeat he was? I was expecting the post-Wolves Joe to come out and hammer everyone. But he said the drawer is a ‘massive confidence boost’, poor form nothing to worry about, all v well saying attack from the sidelines but it’s different when you’re playing… And also singled out Gabriel for his performance - ‘didn’t put a foot wrong’.

And when asked about a move he said he’s committed to Forest but also ‘if something happens, great’.

Are we all overreacting? Last I checked this is the worst we’ve been playing since Brentford beat us 3-0 at home under psycho…

Re: the Worrall interview yesterday post-match:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09tgsks

Anyone else baffled by how upbeat he was? I was expecting the post-Wolves Joe to come out and hammer everyone. But he said the drawer is a ‘massive confidence boost’, poor form nothing to worry about, all v well saying attack from the sidelines but it’s different when you’re playing… And also singled out Gabriel for his performance - ‘didn’t put a foot wrong’.

And when asked about a move he said he’s committed to Forest but also ‘if something happens, great’.

Are we all overreacting? Last I checked this is the worst we’ve been playing since Brentford beat us 3-0 at home under psycho…

I watched it as well.

Either he's going, he knows the manager is going or he double dropped a cheeky half (I'm not talking pint here) about 30 mins before the interview.

I think Derby are better than Coventry...that just ran out of steam and the small squad is hurting them . Yesterday they created more chances than when we played Coventry , and if it wasn't for Samba we wouldn't have lost that game.
The difference yesterday was, the penalty not given, the injury to Lawrence and their lack in depth.
Probably they should have had a man sent off, but they were so much better then us in the first half, that it was embarrassing.

that is one way of looking at it but another way is that if Forest had a left back or a goalkeeper who can defend his near post then we would have gone in all level. If we had a striker who can stand up and not fall over all the time we could have been winning.