Sheds | Vital Football

Sheds

I have 2 sheds.
I love the one,as it looks after my Stella Artois.
The other one`s a ****** cos his door is skewiff and he`s full of crap.

I've been eyeballing a new shed as I'm planning a garden makeover when i get my redundancy, as it's not very child friendly at present and I want a bigger patio area.

Been to Melbicks and looked at the Rolls Royce of sheds, prop open windows to put your seedlings out, and built in shelves. bloody pricey though!

Shed of the year 2013 entrants!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/gardeningpicturegalleries/9880141/Shed-of-the-Year-2013-entrants.html

I have decided on a larger greenhouse instead of a shed, as the garage is being turned into a mancave and the mrs wont let me have all 3.

I am shed-less these days, no need as I don't have a garden and it would look silly on my drive.

I can confirm my last house had no shed either.

The house before I had to chase off two chav bastards breaking into my shed. I then got a visit from the police asking if it was me who went outside with a knife.

Yup!

sorry kefkat, this is a thread about sheds, important mens talk this, not for ladies...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to draw the line somewhere and sheds is where we draw it!

Our domain.. don't you all worry your pretty little heads about such things!

:17: :14:

badge73 - 12/3/2013 16:39

its only a proper shed if its got home brew stored inside ... thats a fact!!

It's not 'a fact' unless you put it in uppercase..FACT!

I have a shed.

Nothing in it mind as is a huge hole in the floor.

Landlord won't repair it.

Git.

I can get an 10ft by 8ft shed on the ready made base I have. Now should I really treat myself and go for double doors?

The Fear - 12/3/2013 15:44

sorry kefkat, this is a thread about sheds, important mens talk this, not for ladies...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to draw the line somewhere and sheds is where we draw it!

Our domain.. don't you all worry your pretty little heads about such things!

:17: :14:

Now now JF are you being sexist! Hmm! this could be a reporting matter. Now who too? :17:

I will have you know Mr JF that Mr Kefkat once grumbled about me deciding to clear out both the sheds muttering it was a man's job to which I retorted well you clear them out. He did admit after I had done a very good job, though he did check through the stuff for the skip to make sure there wan't anything he wanted.

Needless to say when he said I had done a very good job for a woman he moved pretty quickly out of my way.

I have a lethal throw I am told :10: