Sharing favorite songs and dedicating them | Page 13 | Vital Football

Sharing favorite songs and dedicating them

My Aunt whats apped me yesterday and seems to be suffering at bit so today's subject is about the state we all might be in.

First one is a bit tongue in cheek

Today’s songs ...... dedicate a song to UKs most charming man who thought it was fine to take the coronavirus to Durham while the rest of us were on lockdown . find a song dedicated to our new hero , or imagine what song he played in his virus filled car as he drove North ........

With Boris feeling he had to host the Nr 10 daily briefing yesterday in first time for a fortnight to defend Cummings and be reduced to a pathetic bumbling of non existent excuses it seems to me that the PM defending his chief advisor for clearly a major case of double standards it is an important issue.
They are responsible for running the UK during these difficult times and have to set an example. Cummings did not and needs to go now.
It has made the PM look ridiculous and as the country has a large amount of idiots, it could cause a huge amount of the population to follow suit and possibly start a second wave.

Message for the snide Cummings