• Shares in Trust

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Refund

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

imps1

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just so we can see the kind of position the club will be in,

I hope people don't mind me setting up this Poll to see what people intend to do with their Season Ticket Refund.

All circumstances are different and i am lucky that i can convert to shares but was just wondering what others are intending to do.

I'll be shares, not sure which one yet though.

I've chosen club shares just for the vote.

I went for Club Shares as well, back in 2009 i won some shares through Lincoln City vitals in a random draw so will probably just add to those instead of the Trust.

Shares for me but don't know which option will be of best benefit to the Club ? Watched some good home games last season, apart from Oxford !, and don't feel the Club owe me anything.

Shares for me but unsure about whether to go toy myself or the trust, will see what this thread comes up with.

looking at the polling so far and if that reflects all ST holders then the club could do very well out of c80% opting to go for shares in one form or another.

I've no idea which version of shares is best for the club, but I'll be doing that one way or the other.

I'm taking the view that I'd be spending a lot more on petrol if I was coming to the games, so I've saved that at least and the club can keep what I've already paid them.

I'm gonna be a shareholder in the club. Am already licking at my lips at the thought of dividends......ahhh, not really thought that through have I.

Lol. Was always gonna leave my money in the club for no real return anyway. It's paid and off my budget so not really hurting me and TBH I've saved much more than a refund by us 3 not spending on food and drink and pool and jukebox and, and, and..........every fortnight for the past 2 months.

I suspect next season's tickets may well have some sort of similar problem as well if we are still behind closed doors.

Free I-follow access doesn't really do it for me when I have 3 season tickets for people who would all be watching the same Telly.

I just received the email about what I want to do with the remainder of my ST money. Did anyone come to the conclusion which would be best overall for the club out of the two share options?

I just received the email about what I want to do with the remainder of my ST money. Did anyone come to the conclusion which would be best overall for the club out of the two share options?

Shares in the Club for me, and changed the address to be transferred to my son who should have to 'suffer' as well .

I don't think it will make much difference. I suppose the admin costs of printing out,posting out etc the accounts to a few thousand more people would be noticeable but that's the only difference i can think of.