Sex Scandal Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

An example of a pathological victim. Hasn't Clarke also played the race card with respect to this as well today?
Says he is getting professional help for his "actions" but denies any wrong doing. Have any of these women come forward yet? It really is an industry where the knife can go in at any moment for something you may or may not have done in the past.

I've used BBC iplayer maybe twice in a decade, I hate watching things on line with the sound etc. Never even used the hub or any of the others. But it's not just computer based, I imagine a good number of folks never venture into catch up/on demand on their TV either as just watch/record live.
Only ever watch catch up or recorded.
Cant be bothered to watch if its not available to see the whole thing over a few nights.
I want to watch when its convenient for me, not when its convenient for them to broadcast.

Police have confirmed they have received a third party report relating to allegations of sexual offences by a man, following recent claims against actor Noel Clarke.
A third party report is anonymous so the allegation cannot be investigated by the police.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56956429

???
Think I might make up a few allegation to settle a few old scores, it seems to work.

Lots of people 'speaking out' and castigating the guy but not a single thing proven as yet. All the while his programmes disappear off air and he loses work. Strange times isn't it, guilty until proven innocent.

It was available on download / catch up thingy to be fair. But it did scream guilty without any trial at all didn't it?

Certainly the amount of people coming out about him now makes it look very bad for him, and if guilty, what a pratt. Not as if there would be a shortage of ladies falling at his feet is it?

It was available on download / catch up thingy to be fair. But it did scream guilty without any trial at all didn't it?
Itv said it would stay on the hub until tonight, in the event they pulled the plug yesterday.
Censorship.

Lots of people 'speaking out' and castigating the guy but not a single thing proven as yet. All the while his programmes disappear off air and he loses work. Strange times isn't it, guilty until proven innocent.

As JF's post above. In these circs I more than understand ongoing or planned work being paused, but this is coming off as a massively wild Chinese whispers campaign at the moment. I know there must have been a similar reaction in the past but I'm struggling to think of one where 'no physical complaint' has actually gone in.

I'd more understand the reaction if there was a physical complaint in rather than (and I'm trying to choose my words carefully as we don't know either way) a semi detailed newspaper report and this anonymous bandwagon jumping.

I more than get some wouldn't want to complain now for whatever reason, but enough gave their names to the Guardian, so why haven't the Police received a complaint they can actually act on yet?

I more than understood those lasses who just wanted money off Weinstein and didn't want to relive anything in Court as that was enough closure for them so to speak, but this more than has shades of something else about it at the moment and that's worrying in itself..

And again the timing with the Bafta award and the anonymous nature of those complaints meaning Bafta couldn't do anything about it either?

Certainly the amount of people coming out about him now makes it look very bad for him, and if guilty, what a pratt. Not as if there would be a shortage of ladies falling at his feet is it?

Think there has been at least another six since the report went live, but I think they've only made themselves known to the paper - again, nothing yet to the Police.

The body overseeing criminal sentences in England and Wales is proposing treating paedophiles who are caught in stings the same as abusers who harm real children.
The plan from the Sentencing Council says judges should look at intent, rather than whether a child was harmed.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57095465

I have mixed feelings about this for a few reasons - not least teenagers already being on the sex offender list because they took their dick out in their own property but were within eye shot of a school.

Rea and Actus are different for a reason - if already proven peados, yes, the intent is key. If not convicted define intent.