Sex Scandal Thread | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Looks like it is all kicking off doesn't it?

MP's... actors... directors.

I was touched in my private places by Brazil Brushes tail as a child, I just wish now I'm come forward earlier about this!

I do wonder why so many are coming out and pointing fingers now though. I know it's a very tough situation but a lot of the people that seemingly knew about Weinstein etc allowed it to continue because they kept silent.

Those about Spacey as well

The son of actor Richard Dreyfuss has accused Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct, alleging that the House of Cards star molested him while his father was in the same room.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/06/kevin-spacey-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-actor-richard-son-kevin-dreyfuss

What was his dad doing? If anyone hurt me or mine I'd rip their doo dah's off.

And the MP's. 8 bars at the Houses of Parliament. That's meant to be a place of work, not a club for them to have a jolly in.

The scale of the problem is mind-boggling really.

Stories of the 'Casting Couch' are legion, but how Harvey Weinstein was allowed to operate like this for so long is beyond belief. The power he has/had in Hollywood is just crazy and gave him the perfect opportunity to prey on whomever he chose.

There was an interesting interview with Kevin Spacey's brother (I forget where I read it) and he claimed that he (the brother) was sexually abused by their Nazi-loving father at the age of 14. Kevin left home and re-invented himself as 'Kevin Spacey' (his real name is Kevin Spacey Fowler - he dropped the Fowler bit to break with his past). Mind you, the brother is a Rod Stewart lookalike who drives a limo in character, so he's not really all there I would suggest.

As for the MPs, again it's all about abuse of power isn't it? They are surely no more sex-crazed than anyone else, but their position allows them to try and exert influence over others, especially journalists and fairly low-level support staff.

These sort of people disgust me, and it makes me even more sick to think that this sort of behaviour occurs in pretty much every workplace around the world. It's no real surprise though that people won't come forward as they're often not believed and this is swept under the carpet, allowing these scumbags to believe in their own invincibility.

It's all very seedy and unseemly , but to my mind some people have kept silent in order to further their career , which I feel uncomfortable about as they may have sacrificed a few principles for a chance of power/stardom etc

JuanPabloAngel - 6/11/2017 15:57

As for the MPs, again it's all about abuse of power isn't it? .

Sure is.

It's about time we got to grips with our political elite. We should halve the House of Lords and the House of Commons. All free bars and restaurants should be closed. It's a place of business, not a fun house or a charity.

That's the trouble isn't it? Despite the whole expenses scandal, it's just one big gravy train. The fact that most of them have other jobs, directorships, etc. is also scandalous.

Too many fingers in too many pies, not to mention researchers and journalists :17:

What makes me 'smile' is the Conservatives have drawn up new guidelines regarding this type of thing.

It's quite simple really. It shouldn't happen... full stop.

Regarding the movie stars etc, it must of been going on since the beginning of the movies. But when one report is made, then the floodgates open, like everything else.

lol JPA! :1:

But also to be all present and correct... :21:

That should cover it! :12: lol

Something I mentioned in the politics thread:

I see Chris Pitcher is in trouble for making an unwanted pass at Alex Story.

Having read the Mirror's account, it doesn't look like there is a whole lot in the alligations. Pitcher made a pass at Story, which was rejected. Then Story left.

The fact that they went to the pub together, had dinner together and then Story went home with Pitcher suggests that Story was quite happy in Pitcher's company.

The Fear - 6/11/2017 14:33

I was touched in my private places by Brazil Brushes tail as a child, I just wish now I'm come forward earlier about this!

Good job you didn't come forward. They wouldn't have known who Brazil Brush is

BOOM BOOM!

The Fear - 6/11/2017 17:13

Its where do you draw the line? Some of them are fairly clear, others not so much.

That's the problem.

Everything is being redefined the whole time these days, whether it's racism, homophobia, sexism, rape, sexual harassment etc. The "Social Justice Warriors" are out of control.

I've read that some colleges in the US now consider any female who has had any amount of alcohol sleeping with a guy "rape". What an insult to the actual real victims of rape.

Now I'm not condoning any of what may have happened with these sexual harassment allegations or saying they're fabricated. It's still innocent until proven guilty.

But seeing Facebook posts telling me that I know people who have sexually harassed women and I should speak out about it or I'm part of the problem blah blah blah?

Get tae fuck.

Blimey, there is a possibility Rolf Harris could be getting his didgeridoo back out in the near future - he might have all 12 of his convictions overturned after the father of one of his 'victims' claims it is not possible for harris to have assaulted his daughter.

...the dad of the youngest victim told a court due to her age he would not have let her go to a community centre where she said Harris groped her in Portsmouth in 1969.

There were no press reports of the star visiting the centre and the only other person claiming to recall it was a criminal and liar, the court heard.

So where has this clown been for the past three years, if his claims are true?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rolf-harris-could-12-sex-11483902

Louis CK has been accused of masturbating in front of women.

Apparently, he asked their permission first to which they laughed thinking it was a joke and then then he whipped out his tool and went to work. It's not clear how they reacted. It's also not alleged that he touched them in any way.

It's a bit of a strange one because the women didn't go to the police, they went to the newspapers. This all comes out on the eve of the release of Louis CK's new film. The New York premiere has been cancelled.

Apparently, there have been rumours about CK for years. One female comedian described him as a known perv.

It will be interesting to see how this effects his career. In my book, it's a world away from Cosbie and what he did or the allegations about Kevin Spacey. Still, I'd be amazed if there is no damage to his career.

Actors, producers, politicians. Prince Andrew recently managed to 'clear' his name. Jimmy Saville claiming to be untouchable over and over again. The catholic priests and rumours of those much higher up. The Clintons, Pizzagate. 1000's of missing children yet focus only on Madeleine McCann etc, etc,etc.
Read between the lines, and make the connection. Free masonry, illuminati. You may scoff, some may not be proven, but where there's smoke there's often fire.