Sex Scandal Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

No one is above the law. Scrub that, no one is meant to be above the law!

I thought though, that she said she was 17 when she had sex with him? If so, what law was broken?

All looks very murky.

Not surprised to see a modelling agent also linked with this, seen/read a good few things over the years where the young girls (and they are girls who are modelling, the industry should hang its head in shame) are often made to have sex in order to get on in the industry.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-to-tell-all-he-knows-about-jeffrey-epstein

"...at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

Apparently, in staying with Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew "let the side down."

I have a feeling this interview will come back to haunt Andy...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

"...at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

Apparently, in staying with Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew "let the side down."

I have a feeling this interview will come back to haunt Andy...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

Prince Andrew is such a nice guy that he wouldn't abandon his sex trafficking, paedophile friend in his hour of need. How sweet.

From the clips, there are some bizarre word choices but at least based on what I know and his reactions on what I've seen, I honestly can't call it - being absolutely fair to all sides.

From the clips, there are some bizarre word choices but at least based on what I know and his reactions on what I've seen, I honestly can't call it - being absolutely fair to all sides.

There's been a few tweets from respected political journalists saying the clips realised are nothing compared with the rest of it. I am almost tempted to watch it!

I've got double recordings already so will have to wait for the repeat lol

It's a weird one though.

I don't believe the lass making the accusations has ever changed her story nor sought to overly profit from it (in the way others unfortunately can which makes you doubt them).

That said, from the clips, he does come over as largely naive rather than calculating in the way we've seen others approach interviews (Saville et al). But there's naturally that arrogance you'd expect.

I'm keeping my powder dry, I need to know more, as I really can't call it and it's not me playing the libel game either (this time lol).

So massive drug abuse then? To lose ones memory that badly? I've had serious brain issues, memory is affected, I can still remember every success and every rejection :lol:

From what I've deduced over the years, the only thing these sorts regret is being caught, nothing else.

She said you were sweating profusely.

No no, cant be true. In 2010 I wasn't able to sweat although I can now.

'LOL' as the kids might say.