Sex Scandal Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

They should include it in the Oscars ceremony. Just after the montage of people from the movie world who have passed away during the year, they could have a "Pervs and rapists we have kicked out this year" segment :rotfl:

Wouldn't last long I think they've only kicked out 4 in their history and Polanski took honours in the meantime lol

I stumbled across a Youtube video called Talking Funny with Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, Jerry Sienfeld and Louis CK talking about comedy. It reminded me of what a brilliant comedian Louis is. You can't justify what he did but we lost something by shunning him, much like our beloved Big Ron.

Mass hysteria has reared its head again. Not from Brucie, but disgraced film director Roman Polanski, who is not happy about the outing of sexual predators, nor is he best pleased about at his expulsion from the US Film Academy.

Polanski dismissed the MeToo movement as “mass hysteria” and “hypocrisy” in a Polish interview carried out before he was expelled from the Oscars academy.

Asked what he thinks of the movie industry’s recent reckoning with sexual harassment, Polanski told this week’s edition of Newsweek Polska: “I think this is the kind of mass hysteria that occurs in society from time to time."

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/may/09/roman-polanski-calls-metoo-movement-mass-hysteria

In all seriousness, where is the boundary between giving a woman attention and sexual harrassment? It seems tat some women take offence at any attention from a guy, we are not allowed to look, we are not allowed to open/hold doors open for women, we are not allowed to complement women, unless it's on a dating app, how are we supposed to meet woman now? Not that it affects me but I do despair sometimes.

Yes VOTN. It's as if you would be frightened of chatting someone up nowadays for fear of being accused of harassment or something.

I am glad I am married , and out of all that malarkey.