Sex Scandal Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

Could it be that it reveals more about our Victorian, repressive behaviour? If we weren't so uptight about sex, then maybe these people would feel more comfortable speaking out?

I know most of these cases are more about power than sex, but the shame associated with it is an important factor. We need to loosen up about it.

upthevilla - 10/11/2017 08:23

Actors, producers, politicians. Prince Andrew recently managed to 'clear' his name. Jimmy Saville claiming to be untouchable over and over again. The catholic priests and rumours of those much higher up. The Clintons, Pizzagate. 1000's of missing children yet focus only on Madeleine McCann etc, etc,etc.
Read between the lines, and make the connection. Free masonry, illuminati. You may scoff, some may not be proven, but where there's smoke there's often fire.

And sometimes what you think is smoke is actually dry ice and you've been fooled.

What did Michael Fallon do? I had a quick look and the allegation seems to be that he tried to kiss someone and she ran away. Surely that can't be enough to force his resignation?

Villan Of The North - 10/11/2017 11:02

Actors, producers, politicians. Prince Andrew recently managed to 'clear' his name. Jimmy Saville claiming to be untouchable over and over again. The catholic priests and rumours of those much higher up. The Clintons, Pizzagate. 1000's of missing children yet focus only on Madeleine McCann etc, etc,etc.
Read between the lines, and make the connection. Free masonry, illuminati. You may scoff, some may not be proven, but where there's smoke there's often fire.

And sometimes what you think is smoke is actually dry ice and you've been fooled.

Right back at ya.

upthevilla - 10/11/2017 17:36

Right back at ya.

What a strange response, I'm not the one seeing the metaphorical smoke and shouting "fire".

Villan Of The North - 10/11/2017 18:45

upthevilla - 10/11/2017 17:36

Right back at ya.

What a strange response, I'm not the one seeing the metaphorical smoke and shouting "fire".
No, you're the one not seeing anything.

Sadly you seem to be seeing already disproven stories.

We've already been through this although I'm curious where Saville claimed to be untouchable 'over and over again'.

They say the same about us!

Genuine question re Saville to be honest, I vaguely remember an interview (I think) where he denied things yonks back, but I don't remember anything about claiming to be untouchable, unless UTV meant others have claimed he claimed that in private.

Just checking I haven't missed something.

BodyButter - 10/11/2017 12:47

What did Michael Fallon do? I had a quick look and the allegation seems to be that he tried to kiss someone and she ran away. Surely that can't be enough to force his resignation?

That's all I've spotted, so I can't help.

1000's of missing children yet focus only on Madeleine McCann etc, etc,etc.

That's a fair point in fairness, more to do with the status and money of the family though rather than any other larger conspiracy really.

Louis CK admits sexual misconduct allegations are true

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41950043

upthevilla - 10/11/2017 20:12

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 10/11/2017 19:08

These conspiracy theorists seem to be a bit aggressive, don't they!!!!!

?????????? do you ever read any of your own posts ?

With respect, I think you'll find retaliation is different from instigation. I'm a teddy bear when treated nice.

Just a thought, but how about "do you know what, I think that if you open your minds you might find some interesting stuff". Compared to "Wake up people" it is a lot more persuasive.

Out of interest, do you think pizzagate is real?

mike_field - 10/11/2017 19:07

Sadly you seem to be seeing already disproven stories.

We've already been through this although I'm curious where Saville claimed to be untouchable 'over and over again'.

He said it in an interview. Knowing what he had done, just what influence must he have had, what secrets must he have known to think that if he was found out he would get away with it.

Dont' suppose you have a link or anything like that. I've missed that one it appears.

I don't think he did have secrets, but it's certainly not beyond the realms that 'some' may have got a few, shall we say favours, but equally it was common knowledge and he was huge and even the press wouldn't touch it and if a little old journalism student like me had heard the rumour mill down in Birmingham God knows who truly knew and ignored it (or couldn't prove it) down in London.

Much in the same way Weinstein was known of in that circle as was Spacey, yet it's only just coming out.