setting the fear up for a date ... | Vital Football

setting the fear up for a date ...

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
seen the fear at one of my locals who was been served by a lovely young woman and thought i would help the bloke out .... told the young girl fear was a personnel trainer at villa and very high up in knowing the players, ohh she cried with a bit of a wink at the media mogul .... wondering how it went and who would the rest of the forum set him up with? :5:

It's the lovely young black waitress you should have set me up with! She's lovely. Problem being I need to be twenty years younger.

* walks off grumbling about growing older*

:17:

theres nowt wrong with our kay, such a lovely girl, and yes know the girl who your on about, though what would happen if she would say ... its either the weeman or me :69: :10:

reckon one of the nurses who used to visit me would suit you and indeed did mention you to her ... only response was, whose he? :2:

Fear doesn't need a date he has Deano for clothes shopping Prep for curries Jonah for old bloke stuff trekker for anti cheese talks and me to nod approvingly at him

to be fair she is a nice looking girl but like you said a bit to young lol what about the "jon" fear mugs and jumpers if some how you did get together, think of the revenue you would lose from the darby and joan sainsburies branch lol

i know :2: :5: but seriously whats wrong with jon? or just dont you like the shortening of names?

Surely you just need to play the I'm a mega millionaire" card to have flocks of lovelies throw themselves at you, Jonathan?

the bloke you was sat with reminded me of someone that used to live around lakeside and moved away a few years ago but always thought he was a blose fan.

BBJ - 24/7/2013 20:55

Surely you just need to play the I'm a mega millionaire" card to have flocks of lovelies throw themselves at you, Jonathan?

hes tried that with the nector card bbj, and ended up being covered in talc, lavender and pensioner piss :17:

Well some lucky lady will be honoured to be wined and dined by the Fear, a true gent and top bloke, if i was a woman i tell ya....;)

ClivetheVillan - 24/7/2013 21:09

Well some lucky lady will be honoured to be wined and dined by the Fear, a true gent and top bloke, if i was a woman i tell ya....;)

not even gonna quote what he put on my face book today .... :179:

badge73 - 24/7/2013 21:16

not even gonna quote what he put on my face book today .... :179:

:19: My imagination has run wild :10:

BBJ - 24/7/2013 20:55

Yup. Money does open doors they say!!!!

Lol. Thanks Clive!!!

:35:

badge73 - 24/7/2013 20:54

i know :2: :5: but seriously whats wrong with jon? or just dont you like the shortening of names?

Not my name, crap shortening, J or Jay as some put, JF, Fear... Jonathan. All easy enough. Jon was the American version of John, which again, isn't my name.

If someone tells me they don't like being called '...whatever...' I don't call them it.

Well i tried telling that my mates for years but the ba*tads wouldn't have it, instead they went from Clive to Cliff grrr then to heathcliffe grrrrrr then to clit the effin *****ds

Fear has been on loads of dates with me.

in fact when I was younger I'd say fear was a massive part of most of my dates.

well fear and rohypnol