Set Up of the board | Vital Football

Set Up of the board

patchy70

Vital Squad Member
The 'editor' of this forum said it would be a good idea to guage the opinions of the members on how we want the board to run. I guess the main issue is; do we want any mods? Personally I think it is fine as it is and to carry on without one unless someone (such as AK) wants to put themselves forward but either way if people say what they want then the 'editor' said he is happy to go along with the popular opinion.

He did also mention that he would be willing to put some of the money towards a charity if we don't want a Mod. Any suggestions?

We came here to get away from these sorts of bullshit questions. There is currently no 'issue'. Just step back man, you're annoying as hell. You seem as obsessed by admin structure as the guv is and it's suspicious as fuck. We really don't need some emissary to respond to the vitalfootball admin.

That'll be a no then fat_gunt haha.

I personally think until we encounter a problem where we need one, we should continue as is - without one. I get the feeling this would very much be the opinion of many other members of the forum as well.

The only benefit I could see in the future is to sort out any membership issues in future, but to be fair, the current admin has come back to give us a contact for Wayne kerr to sort out his issues very quickly. So unless he and his team are becoming inundated with requests and cannot cope, leave as is.