Serious Question | Vital Football

Serious Question

Seems the Mackems now have new owners and are debt free but have had to crash down to league 1 to achieve it.
Would we accept the same fate to achieve the same outcome...i.e. Debt free and rid of Ashley?

A tricky one considering the tramps don't know what hand they've been dealt yet.

For us, we're more than debt free and the fact that Ashley has stuck an IOU onto the club in his name is one of the biggest reasons why he wont get a sale as much as he knows.

That said, id snap the hands off if offered as an uncapped club is always better to follow than a propaganda laden expectation capped version that we have now.

& some fat chancer calls the shots,hope the Spaniard calls him out.
Next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.

Seems the Mackems now have new owners and are debt free but have had to crash down to league 1 to achieve it.
Would we accept the same fate to achieve the same outcome...i.e. Debt free and rid of Ashley?

As others have said without a shadow of doubt. Providing it's a responsible owner .

Debt free and rid of Ashley.....

No contest.

As long as he has saps like Benitez on the payroll though league 1 will be nothing but a distant dream.

It raises another serious question,which is why would our support wait for Ashley and co to drag us down rather than put up a fight ?

We will achieve nothing under Ashley. Despite being his Puppet Charnley gets off Scot free yet the man has no principles and was in favour of appointing Carver and Maclaren, and his too slow to catch a cold, Ashley knows this and laughs in our faces. A junior clerk in charge of negotiations, the mind boggles.

I would happily trade the PL if it meant getting rid of the parasite. He is without doubt the most toxic owner that we have had in my time following NUFC and that is saying something he makes Westwood look like a saint.