Serious question | Page 2 | Vital Football

Serious question

Rather more politely put Bloomer! Looks like we have a resident Billy Big Bollocks in situ

Thanks RR, keeping an
Just a thought that if you needed a bit of support, we could contribute. I would have anyway. But since you apparently feel otherwise, sorry for asking.

You do contribute by using the messageboard and it is very much appreciated but what monitery content I contribute is between myself and the Owners.

Rather more politely put Bloomer! Looks like we have a resident Billy Big Bollocks in situ

I think perhaps before you jump to conclusions to wait a bit longer to see my intent.
My sole intent is to see this forum prosper. As this is a message board rather than a convo, one has to ask a question then await an answer. As it is normally in written form, it's a bit harder or cumbersome to explain everything in writing as opposed to having a convo, where you can explain everything at 1 go.

I have friends who've started forums before, I know it's not an easy thing and yes some had to pay a fee each month to keep it going until readership reached a level, where he needn't have to pay from his own pocket.
It was a sincere gesture, if really Bloomer was paying from his own pocket, I would be happy to contribute a bit monthly until things reached a certain level. So I asked the question, he answered, Case closed.

But if you still think all this is akin to Billy Big Bollocks, then that's really up to you. I know what I meant and it certainly was in a spirit to help in any small way I could and to see this forum prosper.

I think perhaps before you jump to conclusions to wait a bit longer to see my intent.
My sole intent is to see this forum prosper. As this is a message board rather than a convo, one has to ask a question then await an answer. As it is normally in written form, it's a bit harder or cumbersome to explain everything in writing as opposed to having a convo, where you can explain everything at 1 go.

I have friends who've started forums before, I know it's not an easy thing and yes some had to pay a fee each month to keep it going until readership reached a level, where he needn't have to pay from his own pocket.
It was a sincere gesture, if really Bloomer was paying from his own pocket, I would be happy to contribute a bit monthly until things reached a certain level. So I asked the question, he answered, Case closed.

But if you still think all this is akin to Billy Big Bollocks, then that's really up to you. I know what I meant and it certainly was in a spirit to help in any small way I could and to see this forum prosper.[/QUOTE

There is a private message / conversation facility that might be a better place to express support to Bloomer rather than in an open forum where all users see the BBBedness :-)....

I used to run and manage the noe defunct East Midlands Collective which had MBs for us, Trees, Magpies and then we took on refugees from the West Midlands Collective when that folded with MBs for Villa, Blues and WBA. No ads and I paid the annual hosting fees except for the one year where I found myself out of work and some posters chipped in. The software used was freeware.

Latest Rams News