Sergio Regulion - Player Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Sergio Regulion - Player Thread

It's a very good Reggie interview. Likeable guy.

I'm hoping Rico Henry's injury will help Reggie get back on track. It's not as if he's a bad player. He's just not elite.

Saying that, Udogie still needs to stay focused on his defensive game. He's also guilty of committing fouls that make us lose momentum and play into the opposition tactics. Reggie was as well when he played for us.
I like Udogie as is! Name me your perfect player! Mistakes are part of football!

Hmmm, Reggie seems to do a lot of crying.

Good player and makes sense that with his emotional roller coaster his performances are up and down too. If he could keep consistent he has the tools but he is nowhere near calm enough to wait his turn and take the opportunity when its given. Move on and as suggested earlier, let Ange find another youngster to challenge and keep Udoggie on his toes.

I like Udogie as is! Name me your perfect player! Mistakes are part of football!

True, but can you imagine what player Destiny can become if he's this good now? I remember when Harry had some experience on top of his talents. A 24 year old Kane was something else. Destiny hasn't reached his ceiling yet and I'm gonna enjoy that journey. He's on 2 goals and 3 assists. We'll see that double or treble in future seasons, not to mention more weeks like last week when he feels the buzz of gaining a clean sheet.

Reggie seems to a guy who needs someone to put an arm around him , give him a hug and wipe his tears away .

He seems to like to be told what a nice person he is . To be told what to do and how to do it , when to do it .

I think he has the wrong person here , with Ange .

A reporter asked Ange if Son playing with his Fingers strapped together would affect his performance . ….! Ange said he could play without any fingers!

Ange is building a dynasty , not a nursery .