• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
It seems there is a debate of who should lead the Manchester City line on Saturday against Bournemouth, The Manchester City greatest ever scoring machine Sergio Aguero or the young upstart Gabriel Jesus.

have a vote and tell us why

I'm tempted to say both but that would involve breaking up that DeBruyne/Bernardo combo down the right which I just can't get enough of.

Gun to my head I'm picking Jesus, he appears to be really sharp ( would have 3 goals in 93mins so far if not for VAR nitpicking).

Aguero on the other hand looks like he enjoyed preseason a little too much but then if Aguero doesn't start the shit stirring will go into overdrive

Last edited:
Gabriel is looking especially sharp and lively & would be my pick. Sergio showed his ability & instincts are as good as ever with that finish last weekend but prior to that movement had not set my pulse racing.

But as BD points out......as soon as he's on the bench two weeks running the media imaginations go into hyperdrive especially after the conversation he and Pep had on the touchline last Saturday.

If we don't give Jesus starts when he's displaying this kind of form then we're going to lose him. We could see ourselves in a situation whereby we lose both our strikers within a year of each other, we need to start trusting him more, let the succesion commence.

Having gone for SA10 I can see the arguments for both. Shame we can't play GJ9 out wide but I don't see how Mahrez is going to get a game at this rate.