Sense of Humour failure... | Vital Football

Sense of Humour failure...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
I see that the ref David McNamara, at a recent WSL game between Man City and Reading Women, forgot the coin for the toss. So, quick thinking, he asked the captains to play a round of rock, paper, scissors.

Unfortunately, instead of laughing it off, the FA women's refereeing manager Joanna Stimpson described his actions as "very unprofessional", and a "moment of madness", and McNamara has been suspended for 21 days.

Leads me to wonder just how far is the rod up her arse. Where do they find this endless supply of soul-less officials who take themselves so seriously fGs..?

In the inside pocket of their blazers?

I suppose the captains were traumatised and now in need of counselling . The lawsuit will be next.

Absolutely pathetic. It's nowt to do with sense of humour loss though, they don't get appointed if they have one.

I see that the ref David McNamara, at a recent WSL game between Man City and Reading Women, forgot the coin for the toss. So, quick thinking, he asked the captains to play a round of rock, paper, scissors.

Unfortunately, instead of laughing it off, the FA women's refereeing manager Joanna Stimpson described his actions as "very unprofessional", and a "moment of madness", and McNamara has been suspended for 21 days.

Leads me to wonder just how far is the rod up her arse. Where do they find this endless supply of soul-less officials who take themselves so seriously fGs..?
When i saw the title i was sure it wud be abart TT's constant whingein Pops.:giggle: UTCB