send this man down for murder - n/g | Page 2 | Vital Football

send this man down for murder - n/g

I just think they are more high profile cases, if you don't remember Lamplugh, you're obviously younger than you let on 🤣🤣

Re: Tomlinson. My ex’s dad is a big burly Trump-supporting retired firearms officer. A proper intimidating no-shit-taking American one. His reaction to the Tomlinson death? “The policeman was a bully”. Flat-out 100% the officer was in the wrong.

Re: the ticket officer. It’s a heartbreaking story.

You can’t track back to identify who infected you, so a on proof alone conviction is nigh-on impossible. With a confession, however, it’s possible the CPS can still go for manslaughter with no proof required. You wouldn’t think the perpetrator would say anything other than ‘no comment’ though. Not unless the CPS go for the highest possible charge to exert pressure for plea bargaining.

After my anger at the disgusting low-life who spat at her, my thoughts turned to how she still turning up to work at that time?! Something like 7-10 days after Govt intervention? Either negligence or she was hiding her conditions from her employer.

According to The Independent three days ago:

A spokesperson for British Transport Police confirmed a 57-year-old man from London had been identified over the incident.

“He was interviewed under caution today at a London police station,” she said on Sunday.

“Detectives will continue to collate evidence and investigate the circumstances behind the incident. They are not looking to identify anyone further in relation to the incident.”

According to The Independent three days ago:

A spokesperson for British Transport Police confirmed a 57-year-old man from London had been identified over the incident.

“He was interviewed under caution today at a London police station,” she said on Sunday.

“Detectives will continue to collate evidence and investigate the circumstances behind the incident. They are not looking to identify anyone further in relation to the incident.”

It's shocking what is going on, that's for sure.
Another case that springs to mind was in Hitchin , Herts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...shire-coughing-pensioners-face-black-eye.html

There's been very little news on this one , for some reason. I wonder who the passer-by was , who stepped in to protect the 70 year old victim ? I also wonder whether the identity of this person , will result in a news blackout?

It's shocking what is going on, that's for sure.
Another case that springs to mind was in Hitchin , Herts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...shire-coughing-pensioners-face-black-eye.html

There's been very little news on this one , for some reason. I wonder who the passer-by was , who stepped in to protect the 70 year old victim ? I also wonder whether the identity of this person , will result in a news blackout?
Oh so it was a muslim. There are many such events occurring all over the country but they're not going to single out a few cases to feed your hatred.

MSM reporting assaults on key workers have risen during the crisis. May explain why you’re not hearing about any incident in particular.

Good job WX is not in a position of authority or a few others come to that.

As abhorrent as this guy's actions were, it was not murder or anything similar. In a statement, BTP said senior detectives had concluded “there is no evidence to substantiate any criminal offences having taken place, and the tragic death of Belly Mujinga was not a consequence of this incident”.

Best not to jump to conclusions; here's the article:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...orkers-covid-19-death-after-spitting-incident

Last edited:
Coughing 'at' someone must be pretty hard to prove , seeing that coughing is a natural bodily function. It's like sneezing , with both these actions , a human is momentarily unable to control their actions.
Of course people should shield others with their hands or a handkerchief , but that is not obligatory.

Coughing 'at' someone must be pretty hard to prove , seeing that coughing is a natural bodily function. It's like sneezing , with both these actions , a human is momentarily unable to control their actions.
Of course people should shield others with their hands or a handkerchief , but that is not obligatory.
Yep, they can’t prove in court that it was your cough/sneeze specifically which killed someone. No scientist could say that. With a confession you could’ve got somewhere.

In this case there was ample evidence, eg CCTV and witness statements, as to what occurred but the police concluded that the victim's death was not a consequence of this incident. It is clear isn't it?

I hope the CPS review is thorough; it would be interesting to hear WX's take on the matter now.