Semple leaves | Page 2 | Vital Football

Semple leaves

Just thought i'd let BLADES know Callum Semple's side,Ross County are live on BBC Scotland on Monday neet in't Scottish cup v Inverness,a locla derby,KO 7.15pm.A chance to see how he's doin up theer in Jockland.UTCB
should still be here with us rod but as tha always says all abart opinions ?

Just thought i'd let BLADES know Callum Semple's side,Ross County are live on BBC Scotland on Monday neet in't Scottish cup v Inverness,a locla derby,KO 7.15pm.A chance to see how he's doin up theer in Jockland.UTCB

He’s not playing, nor on the bench. Decent game though!

Cheers LST. I assumed he must be injured, but it’s nice to know. Cup tie finished
2-2 with The Staggies equalising in stoppage time.
Dunt ya just luv/hate late goals Bigglenaldo? Yeah he played for Queens earlier in't cup so was cup tied,obvs i dint know that when i posted abart the game,soz too any of our serial moaners.:giggle: I see the pigs have parted company wi that Katrien Meire(Chief exec)how can they be so cruel to this woman? UTCB

I see the pigs have parted company wi that Katrien Meire(Chief exec)how can they be so cruel to this woman? UTCB

She gave a list of what she did at one of the Fans forums, in response to a question from the floor. But it was a list of stuff that should be done by the girl in the office, not the CEO...

Porktalk, like the bastion of sexism it is. welcomed her to the club with long threads about her leather mini-skirts and appealing lady front lumps.

She gave a list of what she did at one of the Fans forums, in response to a question from the floor. But it was a list of stuff that should be done by the girl in the office, not the CEO...

Porktalk, like the bastion of sexism it is. welcomed her to the club with long threads about her leather mini-skirts and appealing lady front lumps.
Careful Pops Bully will be accusin thi of bein obsessed or does he only do that to me the plank?:giggle: UTCB