Sell Fleck | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sell Fleck

dunno - but he was overpriced when he made the move from Brentford and his value can't be going up when he's sat on the bench................
gonna be a minimum of 4mill i reckon for jota and same for freeman but weve definetly got to get our average age down younger legs needed

Sell our best and some (better) players might not be willing to join us. We need to
add not deduct.

Bully is Chris Wilder.................:lol: Rod is Knilly .............:lol:

I'm making the point that good footballers can play rightside or leftside,and Vaulks is a good footballer,worth getting before some other Championship team nicks him from under our noses

Not hard to fathom is it.

#Annoyed #Allwaysright.

Rod tha's mentioned the "annoyed" quite a few times since i christened THEE with it,ive touched a nerve.
Touched a nerve?:giggle: By the way i'm senior/superior to Bully in every way re;Football, so i'd be Chris and him Knilly. I've sed several times on here and the owd BLADESmad that anyone who gets upset/annoyed by wot's posted on forums shudn't bother readin/postin on em,so Agnes tha wrong wi that,soz to disapoint thi mi owd pal. I do like Jota and he's possibly on't bench cos Brum play in such a negative way,i'm sure he'd flourish under our Chris whether we cud afford him is anutha matter tho.UTCB

Touched a nerve?:giggle: By the way i'm senior/superior to Bully in every way re;Football, so i'd be Chris and him Knilly. I've sed several times on here and the owd BLADESmad that anyone who gets upset/annoyed by wot's posted on forums shudn't bother readin/postin on em,so Agnes tha wrong wi that,soz to disapoint thi mi owd pal. I do like Jota and he's possibly on't bench cos Brum play in such a negative way,i'm sure he'd flourish under our Chris whether we cud afford him is anutha matter tho.UTCB

Superior only in that big empty space between thi lugoyles !

Feeding you two is more pleasurable than feeding the ducks in Graves Park................quack quack :giggle:

i think we have to be aiming higher bfl yes vaulks is a decent player and chris may see potential in him but the likes of freeman and jota are a class above him depends i suppose wether were in any sort of financial situation to get this type of player in personally dont think flecks been quite right since the jtw speculation about a move to west scam
I don’t think Vaulks is the same type of player as Jota or Freeman who are more in the Duffy and Norwood mould. What he would give us is energy and box to box with the odd goal. Not the Hollywood midfielder but a player every team needs. You could add Leroy Fer into the mix for left footers but what is the point of mentioning these names when they are out of reach. If anyone thinks we will have a bigger transfer budget after the court case they could well be disappointed. I am looking at players we can afford and will improve us. Of course premiership money would change all that.

I don’t think Vaulks is the same type of player as Jota or Freeman who are more in the Duffy and Norwood mould. What he would give us is energy and box to box with the odd goal. Not the Hollywood midfielder but a player every team needs. You could add Leroy Fer into the mix for left footers but what is the point of mentioning these names when they are out of reach. If anyone thinks we will have a bigger transfer budget after the court case they could well be disappointed. I am looking at players we can afford and will improve us. Of course premiership money would change all that.
if we dont go up this season im expecting at least 2 players to be sold this summer and as damaging as that might seem it may give chris some bargaining leverage signing new players or loan salaries as the brooks money did