Sell Fleck | Vital Football

Sell Fleck

And buy Will Vaulks that would be my plan for next season,Fleck has lost his mojo just like he did at Coventry.

Talking about Coventry where are they going to play home games next season,it wont be at Wasp's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43979047
Sell all of em and let's let Chris and his staff go as well then we can go back to League one for a few seasons,ya know it meks sense.UTCB

And buy Will Vaulks that would be my plan for next season,Fleck has lost his mojo just like he did at Coventry.

Talking about Coventry where are they going to play home games next season,it wont be at Wasp's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43979047
I would buy Vaulks but keep Fleck. That’s kind of the point we need options and competition. We have to aim higher than the fateful JTW of Lundstrum, Evans and Leonard. Fleck has not suddenly become a bad player but he has had a long season with no competition for his place.

Fleck's handlers in January were feeding the Scottish press transfer rumours.

At 28 for the start of next season he's probably got one big move left in his career. If we don't go up I suspect he'll leave.

I would buy Vaulks but keep Fleck. That’s kind of the point we need options and competition. We have to aim higher than the fateful JTW of Lundstrum, Evans and Leonard. Fleck has not suddenly become a bad player but he has had a long season with no competition for his place.
That makes alot of sense BFL. :agree:

Makes absolutely no sense at all he’s a right footer and plays centre or right side fleck is the opposite Chris doesn’t like putting right footers on the left,by all means bring him in but he won’t be a replacement for fleck

Why are ya annoyed?Has tha been on't Whisky agen Agnes?:giggle: Vaulks is a decent player and his long throw is very good,is he gud enuff for the top end championship/Premier league,well i dunt think so and i presume i've seen him play more than most on here but hey if our Chris deems him gud enuff he'll do for me.UTCB

Why are ya annoyed?Has tha been on't Whisky agen Agnes?:giggle: Vaulks is a decent player and his long throw is very good,is he gud enuff for the top end championship/Premier league,well i dunt think so and i presume i've seen him play more than most on here but hey if our Chris deems him gud enuff he'll do for me.UTCB
He would blossom in our team,scores goals in a duff Rotherham side,he's the new Michael Brown,gerrim signed.

Makes absolutely no sense at all he’s a right footer and plays centre or right side fleck is the opposite Chris doesn’t like putting right footers on the left,by all means bring him in but he won’t be a replacement for fleck
Wilder had Cranie playing with his right peg on the left side of defence at Brum.

Good players can multitask and play anywhere.

Not for Chris wilder he doesn’t which bit of Chris doesn’t like to use right footers on the left are you struggling with and I’ll try and help you out
It seems owd Agnes is in a argumentative mood Bully,he seems to think he's gerrin some of us annoyed the silly owd chuff,:giggle: I wonder if 2-1 Ken's been chattin his Mrs up on satdi at BDBL agen.:giggle: UTCB

Not for Chris wilder he doesn’t which bit of Chris doesn’t like to use right footers on the left are you struggling with and I’ll try and help you out
Bully is Chris Wilder.................:lol: Rod is Knilly .............:lol:

I'm making the point that good footballers can play rightside or leftside,and Vaulks is a good footballer,worth getting before some other Championship team nicks him from under our noses

Not hard to fathom is it.

#Annoyed #Allwaysright.

Rod tha's mentioned the "annoyed" quite a few times since i christened THEE with it,ive touched a nerve.

2-1 turned up at HT waxing lyrical about missing the Bristol game,but talking to a Bristol C fan in Puerto Pollensa,thats in Mallorca for you non geographical types.

Fancy goin all that way to have the mickey takin out of ya on matchday by an opposition fan.

i think we have to be aiming higher bfl yes vaulks is a decent player and chris may see potential in him but the likes of freeman and jota are a class above him depends i suppose wether were in any sort of financial situation to get this type of player in personally dont think flecks been quite right since the jtw speculation about a move to west scam

i think we have to be aiming higher bfl yes vaulks is a decent player and chris may see potential in him but the likes of freeman and jota are a class above him depends i suppose wether were in any sort of financial situation to get this type of player in personally dont think flecks been quite right since the jtw speculation about a move to west scam

Jota - now you're talking...............that little bit of class inbetween midfield and attack - Duffy mark 2 when he's on form.