Self Harmer? | Vital Football

Self Harmer?

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Bloke at the pool 'can't help but notice your scars'... ok, thanks... very observant, afterall, one is 12 inches bloody long and the other runs down my skull and neck, they aren't exactly hidden!

"Do you mind me asking what they are for"...

No, not at all, exactly the sort of relaxing conversation I want when in a steam room.

So I told him I was a self harmer. Ask a silly question and all that! It did shut him up though! (hehehe)

I was so tempted to say 'I can't help but notice you are fat, do you mind telling me what you have eaten' !!!!!!

:19: :19: :19:

I did say at the match yesterday I'd had more enjoyable operations than sitting through that.

I think any fan that goes to watch Villa is a self harmer, in the eye department anyway at least.........

then again Green, go there, watch that misery and then the rest of the week looks so much better. Sort of a reverse therapy really!

:14:

Haha have to keep that in mind mate :) I'll see if I can get a ticket to our next home game....... GULP!

I've had fun over the years, I have no embarrassment about my scars, but it does seem so intrusive when people think they are free to just ask what they want all the time!

Had it the week before, chap said he was pretty myopic but couldn't help notice the scar at the back of my head. Well, it is about 10 inches and I have no hair to cover it, so it isn't exactly Inspector Clueso material to see it. But I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with that bit of info! LOL

Already told you about my adventures at the gym today, JF. But haven't told you when he asked why I was taking the various meds and got to the stuff for PTSD he looked as if I was about to murder him lol.

The Fear - 27/12/2013 19:23

I've had fun over the years, I have no embarrassment about my scars, but it does seem so intrusive when people think they are free to just ask what they want all the time!

Had it the week before, chap said he was pretty myopic but couldn't help notice the scar at the back of my head. Well, it is about 10 inches and I have no hair to cover it, so it isn't exactly Inspector Clueso material to see it. But I'm not sure what I'm meant to do with that bit of info! LOL

People are too stupid to realise that to talk about it is to relive the trauma.

A fiction is safe and offers the pleasure of enjoying the contempt for the idiot doing the prying.

Lol, I can imagine Skeggy!

Agreed onmyheadfred. It is the same when I have the walking stick, I suppose when it first happened I was mid 20's so it is unusual but it is also so intrusive and people really don't want the real answer, it makes them feel awkward.

I used to tell people the girls dig a man with a stick.