Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 74 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

So sorry to hear about your loss Gray. No age. Hope you all pull together and find strength at this unprecedented time. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Well Corvid has taken its first victim in my family. My Nephew’s wife died in the night, she was only in her 50’s.

We thought she’d beaten it. After being admitted to hospital early this month, she rallied and was allowed to go home last week and seemed to be on the mend but was readmitted again on Monday with breathing difficulties again. I guess I now understand why they’ve got the ‘died within 28 days’ rule for the stats.
Sorry to hear of your loss Gray. Rest in peace lady’ 🙏

While i am here.

So for 5 days the country at Xmas will go from T3,T2,T1 all down to T zero,which clown :clown: in Govt thought that was a good idea. ?? Defend that

The real reason is they dont want the label of they cancelled Xmas,bollox a few thousand more deaths wont matter at the end of Jan and Feb

People will be trusted to make the right common sense desisions for themselves,even people at the top cant be relied upon to do that Cummings and Burley spring to mind.

I actually was phoned up by my dentist to come in for a checkup 2 weeks ago( was due in last April but that was kicked into touch),and yesterday went in for my usual treatment,have to wait outside and be ready to be called in,themperature checked hads santised,dentist and nurse in full protection kit.While i was waiting outside this bloke queued up behind me vertually on my shoulder,i said would you mind giving me some space like 2m would be nice,like i always afford people infront of me.................and the Govt wants people to use common sense :rolleyes:

While i am here.

So for 5 days the country at Xmas will go from T3,T2,T1 all down to T zero,which clown :clown: in Govt thought that was a good idea. ?? Defend that

Boris cannot cancel Christmas and we all know people will break the rules over the holiday. Wait and see for Ms Cranky to do the opposite and stop Scotland then
see what happens.

The virus can only be slowed by everyone doing their bit, starting witht the young invincibles.

While i am here.

The real reason is they dont want the label of they cancelled Xmas,bollox a few thousand more deaths wont matter at the end of Jan and Feb

People will be trusted to make the right common sense desisions for themselves,even people at the top cant be relied upon to do that Cummings and Burley spring to mind.

I actually was phoned up by my dentist to come in for a checkup 2 weeks ago( was due in last April but that was kicked into touch),and yesterday went in for my usual treatment,have to wait outside and be ready to be called in,themperature checked hads santised,dentist and nurse in full protection kit.While i was waiting outside this bloke queued up behind me vertually on my shoulder,i said would you mind giving me some space like 2m would be nice,like i always afford people infront of me.................and the Govt wants people to use common sense :rolleyes:

I have to agree with that CBB - I've seen too many examples of stuff like that - and actions like the bloke who went to my hubbies golf club at the weekend, was ill, but still went in the bar, shop etc..... and revealed on Monday he's tested positive. Nice.

I think Xmas should be cancelled - but can't see Boris doing a U-turn because in the old school world in which politics lives, that would be seen as a weakness.

I have to agree with that CBB - I've seen too many examples of stuff like that - and actions like the bloke who went to my hubbies golf club at the weekend, was ill, but still went in the bar, shop etc..... and revealed on Monday he's tested positive. Nice.

I think Xmas should be cancelled - but can't see Boris doing a U-turn because in the old school world in which politics lives, that would be seen as a weakness.
You can't cancel Christmas per se.

You can ask the compliant and sensible 95% of the population to use judgement and common sense and put in guidelines to curb the excuse for massive p!ss ups that 'Christmas' has become.

That leaves the 5% entitled, stupid, apathetic,untouchable , conspiracy and libertarian theorists to do what they want and blame anyone/everyone else for the consequeances whilst wanting more money,more furlough , more grants, more loans, more 'free' money etc etc to get them out of this nasty ,government's fault hiatus in their selfish me me me lives.

You can also demand 'reviews' whilst not proposing any solutions of your own and then blaming those in charge for not doing enough soon enough...........which is where Stir Kreamer will come in at PMQ's in about an hour.

You can't cancel Christmas per se.

You can ask the compliant and sensible 95% of the population to use judgement and common sense and put in guidelines to curb the excuse for massive p!ss ups that 'Christmas' has become.

That leaves the 5% entitled, stupid, apathetic,untouchable , conspiracy and libertarian theorists to do what they want and blame anyone/everyone else for the consequeances whilst wanting more money,more furlough , more grants, more loans, more 'free' money etc etc to get them out of this nasty ,government's fault hiatus in their selfish me me me lives.

You can also demand 'reviews' whilst not proposing any solutions of your own and then blaming those in charge for not doing enough soon enough...........which is where Stir Kreamer will come in at PMQ's in about an hour.

I've listened to a few people talk of their "bubbles" TT - all conveniently extended just to fit in with having a "normal Xmas". I just feel whatever boundaries you give people - many will just try to extend them to suit their own need - forgetting what the actual reason for the boundary is....ie their own good! People need to be told what to do rather than advised IMHO.

Is it really sensible at this v delicate point in the pandemic to forget everything for a few days just for the sake of Xmas?

Anyway - I'm off to Dubai tomorrow (Canaries canxd) - hopefully to escape the madness for a few days - and even better I will be on a plane during the Man U match (y)... which might be a good omen.

I've listened to a few people talk of their "bubbles" TT - all conveniently extended just to fit in with having a "normal Xmas". I just feel whatever boundaries you give people - many will just try to extend them to suit their own need - forgetting what the actual reason for the boundary is....ie their own good! People need to be told what to do rather than advised IMHO.

Is it really sensible at this v delicate point in the pandemic to forget everything for a few days just for the sake of Xmas?

Anyway - I'm off to Dubai tomorrow (Canaries canxd) - hopefully to escape the madness for a few days - and even better I will be on a plane during the Man U match (y)... which might be a good omen.
I agree that so many will extend the boundaries to fit their 'needs' and so many see it as their entitlement to have a good few days on the p!ss as a reward for being so good.

Much of the advertising is geared to this concept-eg Tesco - you deserve a treat, there's nothing off limits this Christmas and that's feeding the seeds sown by so many.Last night's BBC news that the restricitions might be tightened had ,as an example of the problems caused by a late change, a Geordie couple who's main concern was that their 15kg turkey might go to waste if the family could not visit!
It's a catch 22 as Boris becomes either the man who cancelled Christmas or the man who killed needless 1000's.It's about time the MSM started focusing on those continully breaking the rules rather than the hardship & heartbreak stories of not seeing mother, gran ,grandad thus fuelling the fires of the 'deprived' sufferers

They're showing pics of London being 'punished' yet very few are wearing masks. They're agitating for different boroughs, towns, districts to have different tiers but, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't most of the population of London cross those boundaries daily to get to work etc?
Enjoy Dubai and the flight whilst I enjoy/endure a match tha I've got to go down the Amazon to see and holds no promise or hope for me.

Last edited:
Why if London is in Tier 4 tomorrow are they been allowed to leave tonight ?. The roads are rammed and the trains fully booked coming North !! . We don’t want you stay where you are.

Why if London is in Tier 4 tomorrow are they been allowed to leave tonight ?. The roads are rammed and the trains fully booked coming North !! . We don’t want you stay where you are.

#1465 my views and others it seems.

And as of Sunday 20th.

Too late for that,the Clowns :clown: that are running this country are dong their level best to spread this virus across the country with the latest intervention in the south east. T4.

Johnson mocking Starmer about cancelling Xmas at the dispatch box on Wednesday,who is looking like a fucking idiot now you big fat clown.

Consider that the person next to you is infectious,that would be the best advice i (me) could give you,not the other version the Govt version consider yourself infectious and think about others,just watch the TV and you will see that people just think about No1 all the time.

Stay safe Blades.

And as of Sunday 20th.

Too late for that,the Clowns :clown: that are running this country are dong their level best to spread this virus across the country with the latest intervention in the south east. T4.

Johnson mocking Starmer about cancelling Xmas at the dispatch box on Wednesday,who is looking like a fucking idiot now you big fat clown.

Consider that the person next to you is infectious,that would be the best advice i (me) could give you,not the other version the Govt version consider yourself infectious and think about others,just watch the TV and you will see that people just think about No1 all the time.

Stay safe Blades.
Ask Sir Help for his plan A Chippy.

the worst government i ‘ve known in my life time , and I ‘ve seen my share of incompetents , at the worst possible time . The Tories used to be our friends in commerce , a steady hand on the tiller , now they are more preoccupied with fish than manufacturing . One speculates if it all could get worse , 2020 has been bad enough .

The Covid performance is dire , I would have SACKED them all for incompetence , get your cards Hancock , Raab and Gove . And cut your hair and iron your trousers for Christ ‘s sake Johnson , I would have turned you away for an interview . Over promise and under deliver , time and time again .

the worst government i ‘ve known in my life time , and I ‘ve seen my share of incompetents , at the worst possible time . The Tories used to be our friends in commerce , a steady hand on the tiller , now they are more preoccupied with fish than manufacturing . One speculates if it all could get worse , 2020 has been bad enough .

The Covid performance is dire , I would have SACKED them all for incompetence , get your cards Hancock , Raab and Gove . And cut your hair and iron your trousers for Christ ‘s sake Johnson , I would have turned you away for an interview . Over promise and under deliver , time and time again .
In government trying to cope with the worst crisis since WW2 and also try to resolve the Brexit the people voted for in 2016 and 2019. Easy isn't it?

This sh1t is going to get worse and the incompetent fookwits in charge are telling porkies the Swine Cottage mob would be proud of.

And as of Sunday 20th.

Stay safe Blades.
He doesn’t just look like an idiot he is one Chippy. He’s an embarrassment to the office he holds. They’ve known about this strain since September. 😡