Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 71 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

There were 16 hospital deaths recorded in England yesterday and none in the rest of the UK - however our total announced is 77.

I assume this is because the rest are nursing home/home deaths.

Are the rest of the Europe/World reporting their deaths in the same format? ie all scenes of death, or merely hospital ones?

There were 16 hospital deaths recorded in England yesterday and none in the rest of the UK - however our total announced is 77.

I assume this is because the rest are nursing home/home deaths.

Are the rest of the Europe/World reporting their deaths in the same format? ie all scenes of death, or merely hospital ones?

I think its because we are still adding deaths from days and weeks ago that didn't get counted at the time.

its all on here. https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/ in a gigantic spreadsheet. Its quite interesting for me seeing the background data, but then I am a bit wierd.

I note that Matt Hancock announced that the pledge to get a test to everyone in a care home, (1,017,000 tests to 8984 care homes) has been accomplished, and that test results would soon be available.

Lacking in awareness Shadow Health Secretary Liz Kendall said it was "not good enough" the tests had only been "delivered" and not carried out. (Many care homes have said they will carry out the tests and post them back in...)

Bearing in mind that 10 weeks ago we couldn't test 1,000 people a day, maybe a 'well done' might have more in order from the helpful party than nitpicking and hairsplitting what is a tremendous achievement that can now be repeated on a regular basis..

Last edited:
Let's say you woke up with a terrible cough, a fever, and severe body aches. Immediately, you rush to the doctor and unfortunately, you’re diagnosed with COVID-19. For the last two weeks, you’ve been unaware that you were infected and you’ve ignored "the rules." You've gotten together with some close friends for pizza, had a few people over, even visited a park and a beach. You figured, “I don’t feel sick. I have the right to keep living my normal life. No one can tell me what to do."

With your diagnosis, you spend the next few days at home on the couch, feeling pretty crappy; but then you’re well again because you’re young, healthy and strong. Lucky you. But your best friend caught it from you during a visit to your house, and because she didn't know she was contagious, she visited her 82-year-old grandfather, who uses oxygen tanks daily to help him breathe because he has COPD and heart failure. Now, he’s dead.

Your co-worker, who has asthma, caught it too, during your little pizza get-together. Now, he’s in the ICU, and he's spread it to a few others in his family, too--but they won't know that for another couple of weeks yet.

The cashier at the restaurant where you picked up the pizza carried the infection home to his wife, who has MS, which makes her immunosuppressed. She’s not as lucky as you, so she’s admitted to the hospital because she’s having trouble breathing. She may need to be placed in a medically-induced coma and intubated; she may not get to say goodbye to her loved ones. She may die surrounded by machines, with no family at her bedside.

All because you couldn't stand the inconvenience of a mask; of staying home; of changing your familiar routines for just a little while. Because you think you have the right, above all others rights, to continue living your normal life and believe that no one, I mean no one, has the right to tell you what to do.

#SocialDistancing = It’s not about YOU!
#WearAMask = It's not about YOU!
#StayHome = It's not about YOU!
#GetTested = It's not about YOU!
#MaskItOrCasket = It's not about YOU!

Copied from a friend and shared. Please do the same.

Too much sense of self-entitlement in the world these days, too many selfish people thinking the rules don’t apply to them and nobody can tell them what to do! 😡😡

I like the thoughtful "its only old or fat people who die from it, so why did we ever go into lockdown"

Look at Brazil. Thats why.

Let's say you woke up with a terrible cough, a fever, and severe body aches. Immediately, you rush to the doctor and unfortunately, you’re diagnosed with COVID-19. For the last two weeks, you’ve been unaware that you were infected and you’ve ignored "the rules." You've gotten together with some close friends for pizza, had a few people over, even visited a park and a beach. You figured, “I don’t feel sick. I have the right to keep living my normal life. No one can tell me what to do."

With your diagnosis, you spend the next few days at home on the couch, feeling pretty crappy; but then you’re well again because you’re young, healthy and strong. Lucky you. But your best friend caught it from you during a visit to your house, and because she didn't know she was contagious, she visited her 82-year-old grandfather, who uses oxygen tanks daily to help him breathe because he has COPD and heart failure. Now, he’s dead.

Your co-worker, who has asthma, caught it too, during your little pizza get-together. Now, he’s in the ICU, and he's spread it to a few others in his family, too--but they won't know that for another couple of weeks yet.

The cashier at the restaurant where you picked up the pizza carried the infection home to his wife, who has MS, which makes her immunosuppressed. She’s not as lucky as you, so she’s admitted to the hospital because she’s having trouble breathing. She may need to be placed in a medically-induced coma and intubated; she may not get to say goodbye to her loved ones. She may die surrounded by machines, with no family at her bedside.

All because you couldn't stand the inconvenience of a mask; of staying home; of changing your familiar routines for just a little while. Because you think you have the right, above all others rights, to continue living your normal life and believe that no one, I mean no one, has the right to tell you what to do.

#SocialDistancing = It’s not about YOU!
#WearAMask = It's not about YOU!
#StayHome = It's not about YOU!
#GetTested = It's not about YOU!
#MaskItOrCasket = It's not about YOU!

Copied from a friend and shared. Please do the same.

Too much sense of self-entitlement in the world these days, too many selfish people thinking the rules don’t apply to them and nobody can tell them what to do! 😡😡
I would like to share it,it has my daily thoughts all over it,but if i took it over the road to S2 i would surely get a ban,politics and the like are banned from being disscussed now.

Well it’s closer to home for me now, one of my granddaughters has tested positive and my lad and his missis are awaiting results. Concerning times. 🙁

All the best to you and yours Gray. If they are fit and healthy they'll be OK I;m sure.
Thanks Chippy, I’m hopeful that will be. My granddaughter‘s in her teens so should be fine but my lad and his Mrs are pushing 50 so it’s a bit more concerning even though they’re both pretty healthy. 🤞

everywhere is the same atm our office has been decimated this last week we have had 2 test positive and have more off than are at work I have mail that’s not been delivered for a week as we try to deliver the premium products on all the walks it’s a bloody nightmare never seen our office in such a state 🙈

All 3 confirmed positive
everywhere is the same atm our office has been decimated this last week we have had 2 test positive and have more off than are at work I have mail that’s not been delivered for a week as we try to deliver the premium products on all the walks it’s a bloody nightmare never seen our office in such a state 🙈
The post’s been pretty reliable out here Bully but our postie told me last week how bad it is In Sheffield. He works out of Stavely which amazingly is in the only medium risk area in our region.

I‘ve just had confirmation that my lad and his Mrs have tested positive as well so it looks like I’ll be delivering the groceries to them.😷

All 3 confirmed positive

The post’s been pretty reliable out here Bully but our postie told me last week how bad it is In Sheffield. He works out of Stavely which amazingly is in the only medium risk area in our region.

I‘ve just had confirmation that my lad and his Mrs have tested positive as well so it looks like I’ll be delivering the groceries to them.😷

Wishing your family all the very best for a speedy recovery Gray