Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 63 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Except those not demanding Kinnock's resignation as well.

Funny that the BBC forget to mention that a participant on QTime, the ex PM of Denmark,just happens to be his wife too.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...k-targeted-by-police-for-visiting-father-neil
So if Kinnock had been sacked or been put under pressure to resign would you still be defendin Mr Cummings's actions? When Boris's mob do owt wrong slam Labour seems to be the way of the tenbobers.:yes: A Labour party that is a non entity accordin to some political "Experts" on here,absolutely Laughable,well it would be if it wasn't for the awful pandemic we find ourselves in. I can't wait to be told how thick i am cos i refuse to tow the tenbobers line.:LOL: UTMPB

So if Kinnock had been sacked or been put under pressure to resign would you still be defendin Mr Cummings's actions? When Boris's mob do owt wrong slam Labour seems to be the way of the tenbobers.:yes: A Labour party that is a non entity accordin to some political "Experts" on here,absolutely Laughable,well it would be if it wasn't for the awful pandemic we find ourselves in. I can't wait to be told how thick i am cos i refuse to tow the tenbobers line.:LOL: UTMPB
Rod you are right to back the lefties on this....stick to your guns mate.
Me, I think that the media have something of interest to the media to say and allows them to have a break from the virus and Brexit issues....must be short staffed.

I'll happily support a decision to sack Cummings for driving (by himself) to his second home (in order to protect his son), once Man City sack Kyle Walker and Spurs sack Serge Aurier for their much worse breaches of the lockdown rules...

What's good for the goose............................It's the exact opposite of what you're trying to say . I was pointing out that, as Kinnock was not punished for his actions, then the same should apply to Cummings ( even though Cummings was acting to prrotect a family member whilst Kinnock decided to pop round to see his dad for social, and, therefore,invalid, reasons) After all no one thinks the rich should get privileges denied to the poor do they?

Windbags to moneybags: The Kinnocks are back to lord it over us in Britain - after picking up £12m in pay and perkshttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Britain--picking-12m-pay-perks.html#comments

No one expects you, or anyone else, to toe the line because ,as you readily acknowledge, 'it's all abart opinions'

Personally I think what he did was wrong regardless of his intentions however I only think he should resign when this lot do who are much more culpable where social distancing is concerned

Exactly what I think Bully. They should all be contacted by the police.

Also, whilst the fingers are rightly being pointed towards Johnson and Cummings for possibly weakening the nation’s resolve at this time of national crisis, lets not forget the total fuckwits at the Daily Mirror and Guardian who decided releasing this story at this moment in time was the right thing to do. Does even the stanchest Liberal lefty think that they did this for the greater good of the country at this moment or indeed that the likes of the BBC or Sky are being responsible when they ask all who they can shove a mic into ‘Will you be obeying the lockdown now?’ How stupid are these people? I don’t obey the lockdown because of the government I do so for me and my family and because I think it’s the right thing to do. Not because of some allegiance to politicians.

Last edited:
Find and watch Dr John Campbell's youtube virus postings.....yesterday he covered the early results of the virus in Oxford with AZ and USA. Very interesting and not covered here by our media.

Find and watch Dr John Campbell's youtube virus postings.....yesterday he covered the early results of the virus in Oxford with AZ and USA. Very interesting and not covered here by our media.
It's U TUBE chippy, dearie me.:giggle: One thing i will say i think how the media were outside Cummings home is pathetic and i would've wanted to kick em if they had been doin that outside my home.I still think this Cummings comes across as a arrogant git and surely if he wasn't sure his eyesight wasn't good enuff when thinkin of goin on a drive to Durham he shouldn't have been drivin in any case.UTMPB

It's U TUBE chippy, dearie me.:giggle: One thing i will say i think how the media were outside Cummings home is pathetic and i would've wanted to kick em if they had been doin that outside my home.I still think this Cummings comes across as a arrogant git and surely if he wasn't sure his eyesight wasn't good enuff when thinkin of goin on a drive to Durham he shouldn't have been drivin in any case.UTMPB
In his circumstances then I would have done that trip mate. Sirprised if you wouldn't.

Have you checked our Dr John?