Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 60 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Attachments

• B6CA1EC0-DCC6-4A64-99E9-837C0BC4C504.jpeg
    B6CA1EC0-DCC6-4A64-99E9-837C0BC4C504.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 7
This is typical Tory economics.
At least the students wouldn't have been in debt had Jezza won 1st time round would they?.................................except he was lying about actually wiping out their debts so it's down to who you trust more with the economy and, out of 2 limited choices, I trust Tories more than Labour CJJ.

So, PMQ's today. Sir Forensic asked his first two questions about testing, Boris answered fully. Sir Forensic than asks exactly the same questions again to which Boris replies

"The right honourable gentleman seems to be in the unfortunate position of having rehearsed his third or fourth question without having listened to my previous answer.”

Sir Forensic stumbles over his mistake. Boris carries on on the front foot. Puts Starmer in his place.

The BBC's take on it. Not a word about Starmers mistake, some footage of Hancock whispering a number for a PM answer and getting told off for it by the Speaker, and the BBC's correspondents report of PMQ's is.

"It seemed that Boris Johnson was somewhat exasperated and frazzled by the persistent questioning from Keir Starmer. "

You know when having a different view of something becomes misrepresenting.

And apparantly up to 30,000 tests a day have been for University researchers not Covid finders, so we are only testing 69,000 per day, missing the Government target by an even wider mark. Not that the testing for University researchers isn't a valid reason to run a test.

Watching the daily bulletin someone asked what is the U.K. doing to help poorer nations. Seriously !. That proper riled me.
Charity begins at home was one of mi dear departed Dad's sayin's BFL,and i agree,altho he used to give to charities as i do but look after ourselves first and foremost.UTMPB

It’s why pretty much over half the nation voted to leave the EU were giving way too much money abroad instead of looking after our own

It's still going to be 0.7% of GDP but , with the economy's problems, that will be less than the £14.6 billion given last year. Might be time to save a few bob on what we give to China.

Stop giving it and we'll have loads of bleeding hearts wanting us to apologise for colonialism and slavery ad nauseum.

So, PMQ's today. Sir Forensic asked his first two questions about testing, Boris answered fully. Sir Forensic than asks exactly the same questions again to which Boris replies

"The right honourable gentleman seems to be in the unfortunate position of having rehearsed his third or fourth question without having listened to my previous answer.”

Sir Forensic stumbles over his mistake. Boris carries on on the front foot. Puts Starmer in his place.

The BBC's take on it. Not a word about Starmers mistake, some footage of Hancock whispering a number for a PM answer and getting told off for it by the Speaker, and the BBC's correspondents report of PMQ's is.

"It seemed that Boris Johnson was somewhat exasperated and frazzled by the persistent questioning from Keir Starmer. "

You know when having a different view of something becomes misrepresenting.

And apparantly up to 30,000 tests a day have been for University researchers not Covid finders, so we are only testing 69,000 per day, missing the Government target by an even wider mark. Not that the testing for University researchers isn't a valid reason to run a test.
https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-johnson-defends-nhs-surcharge-before-u-turn-11992359