Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 58 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

I watched an interesting interview yesterday. It was one of the fascinating 'Triggernometry' interviews (check them out on Youtube.) this time of Mike Graham an old time journo who was being asked about the BBC, and he said that the problem is that in all the pushing for diversity, colour, race, sex etc, they have forgotten about diversity of opinion. He reasoned that the BBC Journo's have become a group of people from the same kind of background, the same class, the same education, and therefore the same predjudices and opinions. What we see is that everyone is London, Middleclass, Left wing, and pro-Europe. It is the failure to understand that you need a diversity of opinions so that news should represent a diversity of ideas that is the problem. A very interesting point.

When we have too few anti-body tests then the media will pounce as will those on the left. You would think we are not all in thsi together wouldn't you?

Sweet jesus do the Vital BLADES tenbobers get a bonus everytime they mention lefties or what? But this situation shunt be political they keep sayin.:giggle: All Hail the Bundesliga. UTMPB
Count them up and I'm only just infront on this issue Rod :)
But, am I wrong about my view on thre blame game?

What's that got to do with free speech?

Definition-'Freedom of speech is the right to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, by any means. ... Freedom of speech and the right to freedom of expression applies to ideas of all kinds including those that may be deeply offensive.

She asked the question she wanted. He responded. The fact that they didn't agree has the square root of F all to do with free speech
Veiled threat!!

I watched an interesting interview yesterday. It was one of the fascinating 'Triggernometry' interviews (check them out on Youtube.) this time of Mike Graham an old time journo who was being asked about the BBC, and he said that the problem is that in all the pushing for diversity, colour, race, sex etc, they have forgotten about diversity of opinion. He reasoned that the BBC Journo's have become a group of people from the same kind of background, the same class, the same education, and therefore the same predjudices and opinions. What we see is that everyone is London, Middleclass, Left wing, and pro-Europe. It is the failure to understand that you need a diversity of opinions so that news should represent a diversity of ideas that is the problem. A very interesting point.

Great interview that FKB👍

I see Jeremy Corbyn's brother has been arrested at a mass lockdown protest in London. Apparently he and his mates all believe that the virus is a government hoax designed to turn the UK into North Korea. That whole family is as mad as a box of frogs!
At odds with his even dafter brother then. He thought it was the economic way forward for all the world.

Great interview that FKB👍

I love Triggernometry. The joy of being able to listen to someone who knows their stuff, guided but almost never interrupted while they speak for an hour is brilliant. I can recommend the ones by Douglas Murray, David Starkey, Munira Mirza, peter Tatchell and Gad Saad especially.

Welcome back CJJ
What? Questioning her tone?
It's a debating chamber not a WI meeting.
Yes I’m back. Just been to my second home in Filey to recharge my batterie. He didn’t question her tone. He threatened her telling her to watch her tone. I know MPs have always told lies but this man is premier league class at doing. Has my mother would have said “ He’s a bigger liar than Tom Pepper”. Are you old enough to remember Tom Pepper? 😉

Yes I’m back. Just been to my second home in Filey to recharge my batterie. He didn’t question her tone. He threatened her telling her to watch her tone. I know MPs have always told lies but this man is premier league class at doing. Has my mother would have said “ He’s a bigger liar than Tom Pepper”. Are you old enough to remember Tom Pepper? 😉
I'm old enough to remember my mother using the phrase CJJ.

I'm not sure the comment from Hancock threatened him or her with expulsion from hell and I'm not what relevance sure a 9 month old article has in this instance.

I suppose the gov't could have stuck with the ideology of Labour and not used the private health care services available. but that's the problem with such ideology- it doesn't account for practicalities or pragmatism.

Their principles would have been satisfied but even more may have died- but if they could justify that morally , when resources were availablea and it provided a practical solution to crisis, then they'd have deserved o go to the same way as T Pepper- to hell and further.

Owd enuff to remember Tom Pepper? TT was the hotelier who wunt find a room for Mary&Joseph so they had to go t'barn when Baby Jesus was due to be born, all just cos he thought they were related to Mr McCabe.:giggle: UTMPB

I'm old enough to remember my mother using the phrase CJJ.

I'm not sure the comment from Hancock threatened him or her with expulsion from hell and I'm not what relevance sure a 9 month old article has in this instance.

I suppose the gov't could have stuck with the ideology of Labour and not used the private health care services available. but that's the problem with such ideology- it doesn't account for practicalities or pragmatism.

Their principles would have been satisfied but even more may have died- but if they could justify that morally , when resources were availablea and it provided a practical solution to crisis, then they'd have deserved o go to the same way as T Pepper- to hell and further.
The relevance of a 9 month old article are that instead of putting his efforts into selling the NHS off he should have been preparing the country for this epidemic. They were warned in 2016 that they were short of the necessary equipment and staff that Would be needed. We were put in a position whereby we were that short of nurses that we had to ask nurses etc who had previously lost their jobs through the policies pursued in the past few years by these incompetent people.

The second lead story on the BBC this morning is a trans person, unaccepted by their parents who is mortified that if they die from C-19, they will be buried as a man. Easily the second most important thing happening today.

Actually, I did wonder when the LGB-T (I write it like that as the first three are 'normal', the last is a mental disorder) community are going to start kicking off about the general population appropriating 'their' rainbow as a symbol of hope. You know what I say, you can't have the rainbow. Thats ours. We gave you pink and now you want them all? You greedy b'stards. Well you can't have them.

Take back the rainbow!!!