Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51625733

This is a joke by Hancock the :clown:

I'll tell you what should be taking place all flights with passengers coming in from Italy should be tested at the airport ,not left to swan off into the UK passing on the bug.

I mean leaving people to "self Isolate" is asking people to do the right thing some will some wont,what happens then it spreads like wildfire.

Wish we had voted Lasbout in, they would have the answer to the Cov-19, wouldn't they?
The rest is propaganda.

With an estimated 10% getting the virous and 2% death rate the NHS cannot cope with millions trying to get to hospital and hundred of thousands who are going to die.

Wish we had voted Lasbout in, they would have the answer to the Cov-19, wouldn't they?
The rest is propaganda.

With an estimated 10% getting the virous and 2% death rate the NHS cannot cope with millions trying to get to hospital and hundred of thousands who are going to die.
Thats like answering a question with an irrelevant question.

Labour lost Tories won,you cannot twist this back onto Labour.

Would you feel safer if anyone else (Tory) other than Hancock was running the Health show.

Its old folks who die more commonly from this virus.

It was tongue in cheek Chippy. You joked about the Tories in the first place.
No safer if anybody ran the show. Old gits like me and my missus are at risk
and, unlike the climate crisis, this is a real crisis. At least we are safe from the climate loons for a while.

Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51625733

I'll tell you what should be taking place all flights with passengers coming in from Italy should be tested at the airport ,not left to swan off into the UK passing on the bug.

I mean leaving people to "self Isolate" is asking people to do the right thing some will some wont,what happens then it spreads like wildfire.
That is exactly what should be happening. So far we have managed to contain this and i thank god that we have the NHS.
What no one should lose sight of is that we had a warning about this with the Sars virus. Lessons were clearly not learned with regards to hygiene in China. If they can build a hospital in 7 days then they need to bulldoze every wet market and build new ones with hygenic conditions. We are about to see how much we rely on China for goods in the coming months as things run out. If ever there was a time to strengthen and invest in our own manufacturing capabilities this is it. The decision to Brexit and have tighter border controls is starting to look better by the day.

I didn't know that, how have a lived without knowing that fact Biggles?
Are there 19 crows in the corvids then?

Worldwide there are well over 100 species of Corvids.
In the UK there are eight (to the best of my knowledge):
Carrion Crow, Hooded Crow, Rook, Raven, Magpie, Jay, Jackdaw and Chough.
[Isn’t education wonderful?] :yes::yes:

While I’ve only ever seen avian Choughs on the Isle of Man, I’ve seen plenty of the human variety (forgive the homophones) all over the place - but especially near S6!

I have a feeling that whatever the minister decides to do would be the subject of severe criticism from the bitter naysayers of the left...

Worldwide there are well over 100 species of Corvids.
In the UK there are eight (to the best of my knowledge):
Carrion Crow, Hooded Crow, Rook, Raven, Magpie, Jay, Jackdaw and Chough.
[Isn’t education wonderful?] :yes::yes:

While I’ve only ever seen avian Choughs on the Isle of Man, I’ve seen plenty of the human variety (forgive the homophones) all over the place - but especially near S6!
And don't forget Rooney The Crow says "Plant A Tree"