Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 77 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

iN REGARD TO ITS MUTATING IT IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT WHATSOEVER TO THE FLU VIRUS WHICH MUTATES CONSTANTLY AND UNNOTICED BY jOE pUBLIC BECAUSE BEHIND THE SCENES THE VACCINE ADMINISTERED EVERY WINTER IS TWEAKED ACCORDINGLY. pARDON THE PUN BUT IT REALLY ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Having just looked up from the keyboard following my 2 finger typing I note I have been tapping away in uppercase. I'm a s h it typist and I'm not shouting. neither am I retyping the f u cking ba stard thing again!
I was shouting...with a keyboard. Jees 😕

I was shouting...with a keyboard. Jees 😕

To avoid misunderstanding Gray and forgive me if I've misunderstood your post, typing excessively in uppercase is defined as shouting and bad form. My uppercase was because I need to see what my sausage fingers are doing on the keyboard rather than what bollox appears on screen.
Have an excellent night tomorrow. I plan on, well if I told you I'd have to kill you ...:rockon:

The short answer is that it is more transmittable. Viruses go like that. Theres no particular reason and theres nowt we can do to prevent them from mutating.

What should we do? All the stuff we did, but stopped doing because we got bored, or watched too many Youtube experts, or read misleading graphs that are supposed to show that the whole thing is a sham. Hands, face, space everyone.
Yes agreed that’s what virus’s do and the crap on YouTube etc. should be avoided.

It’s the simple answer as you say is to generalise wash and repeat and that of course is how they treat us, fookin simple. But we will eventually find out why Corvid-19 version xz142Bladesshitseason and it’s beefed up African buddy have developed an enhanced skill when it mutated that’s given it the edge on all the other Covids at finding and infecting a knew host.

It might only need to be better at one thing in fact it probably is, maybe staying alive a few days longer on surfaces for example or a few seconds longer in the air, but to be 70% better than all your mates it’s got to have had a PDG bump up. The thing is, we do need to know IF there’s anything that we can do to reduce the risk because sometime in the future, it might develop another skill that makes it 70% more lethal then we’ll be in even bigger shit.

(Conspiracy theory). Anybody think the new strain coming along just as the vaccination program was on the horizon is one hell of a coincidence?

To avoid misunderstanding Gray and forgive me if I've misunderstood your post, typing excessively in uppercase is defined as shouting and bad form. My uppercase was because I need to see what my sausage fingers are doing on the keyboard rather than what bollox appears on screen.
Have an excellent night tomorrow. I plan on, well if I told you I'd have to kill you ...:rockon:
Haha, I was just being self deprecating Sean, not a pop at anybody. That it’d come to this that I’d got so cranky with the MSM I’d started shouting with the keyboard...having taken the piss out of others for doing it for decades.

Have a great night yourself pal, I plan to drink copious amounts of alcohol, listen to loud 80’s music, dance with the missis and suffer really badly for it all on Friday. Not much of a NY doo I know but it’s the best I can manage right now.
:party:

Last edited:
Haha, I was just being self defacing Sean, not a pop at anybody. That it’d come to this that I’d got so cranky with the MSM I’d started shouting with the keyboard...having taken the piss out of others for doing it for decades.

Have a great night yourself pal, I plan to drink copious amounts of alcohol, listen to loud 80’s music, dance with the missis and suffer really badly for it all on Friday. Not much of a NY doo I know but it’s the best I can manage right now.
:party:

Great choices mate.
I plan on a similar activity.
Red wine, Risotto, Blondie,The Cure, Echo and The Bunnymen, ,Ramones and a myriad more.

On a brighter note :eek: I should have been in South Africa now, having arrived yesterday, and looking forward to copious amounts of Sauvignon and Pinotage accompanying seafood followed by a top quality steak overlooking rolling vineyards -what a lucky escape.

I will now be on smoked salmon, Sauvignon and a roast beef rib with a Reserve Pinotage overlooking the back garden.

On a brighter note :eek: I should have been in South Africa now, having arrived yesterday, and looking forward to copious amounts of Sauvignon and Pinotage accompanying seafood followed by a top quality steak overlooking rolling vineyards -what a lucky escape.

I will now be on smoked salmon, Sauvignon and a roast beef rib with a Reserve Pinotage overlooking the back garden.

Sounds pretty good to me. We have to count our blessings at this point..........and make the best of what we can. We'll be out on the terrace barbecuing prawns/chorizo/halloumi/cherry tomotoes on the fire pit. Have been swotting up on how to get a good fire going all week.

Life could be a lot worse

Sounds pretty good to me. We have to count our blessings at this point..........and make the best of what we can. We'll be out on the terrace barbecuing prawns/chorizo/halloumi/cherry tomotoes on the fire pit. Have been swotting up on how to get a good fire going all week.

Enjoy. A tad too cool for me these days, Not been off the 'compound' since the 22nd Dec but, as you say, it could be a l;ot worse.

Tried to make Christmas Day and tonight special by going for the full lay up,silver cutlery, crystal glasses etc - only 4 courses tonight, might well be asleep before midnight if the port wins out over the champers!

Nail on head aya 👍

I think we've all had far too much internet...
In fairness that particular theory is down to me FKB although it’s obviously based on the earlier conspiracy theory that the pandemic was started deliberately and the original outbreak in China was just smoke and mirrors.

I agree it’s an outrageous theory but then again, a few years ago we might have said the same about the Ruskies popping over to the UK and wiping door handles with deadly transmittable poison and popping the odd radioactive isotope pill in somebody’s latte.

Enjoy. A tad too cool for me these days, Not been off the 'compound' since the 22nd Dec but, as you say, it could be a l;ot worse.

Tried to make Christmas Day and tonight special by going for the full lay up,silver cutlery, crystal glasses etc - only 4 courses tonight, might well be asleep before midnight if the port wins out over the champers!
Here in tier 4 Derbyshire, I’ve just had to clear the front path of snow and ice so the TESCO man can deliver...well actually because I don’t want to fall flat in my backside when I meet him halfway down the path. We had 2 or 3 inches here on Tuesday and it’s not budged.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! UP THE BLADES! ⚔️

Here in tier 4 Derbyshire, I’ve just had to clear the front path of snow and ice so the TESCO man can deliver...well actually because I don’t want to fall flat in my backside when I meet him halfway down the path. We had 2 or 3 inches here on Tuesday and it’s not budged.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! UP THE BLADES! ⚔️
Happy New Year from T4 Manchester.

We've escaped weather wise, just a light dusting of snow that was gone within the hour. Made it down the back garden to the garage to raid the 'extra' stock so the red's decanted, the white's chilling and the brandy was more than welcome in the morning coffee.

Happy New Year to all poster & lurkers (and there are many on VB...)

Snow??? Only seen it twice in 14 years down here, so hopefully it's not happening anytime soon

We've just been dragged into tier 3, when West Dorset we shouldn't have even been in tier 2 but for Bournemouth, Poole & Christchurch
Not that it matters to me, as I've only been out a handful of times since February... as my buddy Matt Hancock keeps writing to me telling I'm "Clinically Extremely Vulnerable" hey ho... we'll be reet

Up the Blades

Happy New Year to all poster & lurkers (and there are many on VB...)

Snow??? Only seen it twice in 14 years down here, so hopefully it's not happening anytime soon

We've just been dragged into tier 3, when West Dorset we shouldn't have even been in tier 2 but for Bournemouth, Poole & Christchurch
Not that it matters to me, as I've only been out a handful of times since February... as my buddy Matt Hancock keeps writing to me telling I'm "Clinically Extremely Vulnerable" hey ho... we'll be reet

Up the Blades
I think they’ve blanket bombed the problem and filled in the gaps accordingly RW. Where we live has constantly been lower than the national average but we’ve been lumped in with the midlands in general whereas family in Sheffield are still in tier 3 despite being higher for weeks. I’m not grumbling though, whatever it takes to beat this beggar and get some long term protection is ok by me. All the best to you and yours 👍

Last edited:
I was watching Mike Graham on Talk Radio this morning and the Doctor he had on said that the new strain of virus is actually 10-20 time more contagious than the old one (I though we were told it was 70% more?). He also said that there’s nothing that we can do to stop it spreading and basically we should just accept herd immunity for the young and lock down the old uns until they can get the vaccine inside them. He also said something along the lines of in 40 years a doc he’d never known a virus like it, that it seemed to second guess our actions and that he thought it more likely to be laboratory grown than a simple mutation. He seemed to think better of it and quickly changed tack, but the word is out there from one of our senior docs.

So then I thought I’d put on some mainstream media news so I switched to Sky just in time to catch some professor telling us that the South African virus strain is already over here and even worse than our home grown beggar. Apparently it’s more contagious (what does it have to do, just look at you?) and that there is also some doubt about whether the current vaccines will offer full protection due to the way it had mutated.

Oh joy, I think I’m going to just stop watching any news. Do like I do with United, ignore it and hope it goes away! Never mind, I’m sure it’d Boris will come up with a plan toneet.

WE‘RE DOOOOOMED I TELL YE, DOOOOOMED! 😱😉

Last edited:
I was watching Mike Graham on Talk Radio this morning and the Doctor he had on said that the new strain of virus is actually 10-20 time more contagious than the old one (I though we were told it was 70% more?). He also said that there’s nothing that we can do to stop it spreading and basically we should just accept herd immunity for the young and lock down the old uns until they can get the vaccine inside them. He also said something along the lines of in 40 years a doc he’d never known a virus like it, that it seemed to second guess our actions and that he thought it more likely to be laboratory grown than a simple mutation. He seemed to think better of it and quickly changed tack, but the word is out there from one of our senior docs.

So then I thought I’d put on some mainstream media news so I switched to Sky just in time to catch some professor telling us that the South African virus strain is alresdy over here and even worse than our home grown beggar. Apparently it’s more contagious (what does it have to do, just look at you?) and that there is also some doubt about whether the current vaccines will offer full protection due to the way it had mutated.

Oh joy, I think I’m going to just stop watching any news. Do like I do with United, ignore it and hope it goes away! Never mind, I’m sure it’d Boris will come up with a plan toneet.

WE‘RE DOOOOOMED I TELL YE, DOOOOOMED! 😱😉
It's certainly not getting any better. Put the bins out today, furthest I've been for a fortnight!