Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 76 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Well we’ll not be getting it anytime soon it seems. We were told on Wednesday that they were ready to start rolling it out on Friday but the the new criteria of having to supervise people for 15 minutes post injection in case they have a reaction has scuppered it. The doc reckons there’s nowhere safe to move people onto which seems strange because it’s a large medical centre with a decent sized car park and there’s even a community centre next door.

The upshot is that they’re now looking to the Oxford vaccine being available by late January and basically hoping that it doesn't need the same post vac supervision. It all sounds a bit if a wing and a prayer to me, almost like they can’t be arsed to start it so close to Christmas. I wonder how many more people are in the same situation?

I was supervised after i had the Flu vac for 5 mins they wanted to see if i had an allergic reaction,that was this years vac done at my local Chemist,the previous years Flu vac which was done at my Doctors,she stuck the needle in and just said of you trot.
I will be in the 65 to 70 Covid vaccine group.

I was supervised after i had the Flu vac for 5 mins they wanted to see if i had an allergic reaction,that was this years vac done at my local Chemist,the previous years Flu vac which was done at my Doctors,she stuck the needle in and just said of you trot.
I will be in the 65 to 70 Covid vaccine group.
I had mine done at the Docs as usual and like you say it was it was off you trot as normal.

I had mine done at the Docs as usual and like you say it was it was off you trot as normal.
Physically went into the docs for the 1st time this year for the flu jab at the end of October.

No seats, stand in that square,have your sleeve up ready,you next along the corridor to the nurse, don't put your coat down , hang onto it, jab, see you, out that way along a different corridor to a different exit.
Wasn't inside for more than 2 mins.

Still get emails and letters to remind me to go for my flu jab though

Physically went into the docs for the 1st time this year for the flu jab at the end of October.

No seats, stand in that square,have your sleeve up ready,you next along the corridor to the nurse, don't put your coat down , hang onto it, jab, see you, out that way along a different corridor to a different exit.
Wasn't inside for more than 2 mins.

Still get emails and letters to remind me to go for my flu jab though
Same here TT, mask on, automatic doors, one way in, stand on the chevrons till you’re called, get your jab and out the back door into the car park. it worked a treat 2 minutes tops. Thats why it’s all the more baffling that they say they can’t facilitate the Covid-19 vaccinations.

Dronfield‘s medical centre is half the size and are they cracking on with it. They’ve erected a temporary covered and seated area outside for people to wait a while and I suspect that‘s what a lot of docs are doing. Not perfect I know especially with the over 80’s but needs must. In the UK as a whole, there are only around 100,000 people who are are currently in areas where no vaccinations are underway or planned and 39,000 of them come under the jurisdiction of the jobsworths responsible for north east Derbyshire headed up by that useless so and so that I won’t entertain. 4 surgeries/ medical centres involved by the way, not just the one that I use.

Oxford vaccine approved for UK use.
Care home owners absolutely ecstatic as the horrendous rise in fatalities amongst elderly can be stopped.
Actually what they meant to say was " Thank f u CK. All those senile cash cows dying really put a dent in my million pound a week income".

Oxford vaccine approved for UK use.
Care home owners absolutely ecstatic as the horrendous rise in fatalities amongst elderly can be stopped.
Actually what they meant to say was " Thank f u CK. All those senile cash cows dying really put a dent in my million pound a week income".

Only you could say that SBT

Well I’ve watched a couple of hours of experts and MP’s being questioned about Covid and in particular the new strain and I’m still waiting for somebody to ask the obvious and IMO most important question.

WHEN WILL WE KNOW WHY THIS NEW VARIANT IS FAR MORE TRANSMITTABLE AND WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO NOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST IT?

It‘s alright banging on about following the rules but the current rules obviously aren’t working against the new variant? There could be several reasons. It might live longer on surfaces, hang about longer in the air or even require a longer social distance, but we need to know this urgently if we are going to beat it. Some of the current advice is obviously inadequate but nobody ever asks the question.

Well I’ve watched a couple of hours of experts and MP’s being questioned about Covid and in particular the new strain and I’m still waiting for somebody to ask the obvious and IMO most important question.

WHEN WILL WE KNOW WHY THIS NEW VARIANT IS FAR MORE TRANSMITTABLE AND WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO NOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST IT?

It‘s alright banging on about following the rules but the current rules obviously aren’t working against the new variant? There could be several reasons. It might live longer on surfaces, hang about longer in the air or even require a longer social distance, but we need to know this urgently if we are going to beat it. Some of the current advice is obviously inadequate but nobody ever asks the question.
You've nailed it there Gray.

The short answer is that it is more transmittable. Viruses go like that. Theres no particular reason and theres nowt we can do to prevent them from mutating.

What should we do? All the stuff we did, but stopped doing because we got bored, or watched too many Youtube experts, or read misleading graphs that are supposed to show that the whole thing is a sham. Hands, face, space everyone.

The short answer is that it is more transmittable. Viruses go like that. Theres no particular reason and theres nowt we can do to prevent them from mutating.

What should we do? All the stuff we did, but stopped doing because we got bored, or watched too many Youtube experts, or read misleading graphs that are supposed to show that the whole thing is a sham. Hands, face, space everyone.

iN REGARD TO ITS MUTATING IT IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT WHATSOEVER TO THE FLU VIRUS WHICH MUTATES CONSTANTLY AND UNNOTICED BY jOE pUBLIC BECAUSE BEHIND THE SCENES THE VACCINE ADMINISTERED EVERY WINTER IS TWEAKED ACCORDINGLY. pARDON THE PUN BUT IT REALLY ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Having just looked up from the keyboard following my 2 finger typing I note I have been tapping away in uppercase. I'm a s h it typist and I'm not shouting. neither am I retyping the f u cking ba stard thing again!

iN REGARD TO ITS MUTATING IT IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT WHATSOEVER TO THE FLU VIRUS WHICH MUTATES CONSTANTLY AND UNNOTICED BY jOE pUBLIC BECAUSE BEHIND THE SCENES THE VACCINE ADMINISTERED EVERY WINTER IS TWEAKED ACCORDINGLY. pARDON THE PUN BUT IT REALLY ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Having just looked up from the keyboard following my 2 finger typing I note I have been tapping away in uppercase. I'm a s h it typist and I'm not shouting. neither am I retyping the f u cking ba stard thing again!

We've put a man on the moon, but we can't highlight a block of text and change its case by pressing a function key or have an option on a right click menu. Fuckin drives me nuts.

We've put a man on the moon, but we can't highlight a block of text and change its case by pressing a function key or have an option on a right click menu. Fuckin drives me nuts.

Agreed.
Interesting that after months of negotiation a team is to be allowed (sic) into Wuhan to "pinpoint" the actual cause of the pandemic.
At the risk of upsetting the more "fragile" visitors to this fora I fervently hope the outcome is clear and a global demand for mindbogglingly huge reparations is made of the dirty bastard bunch of endangered species eating, sad delusional morons using powdered Rhino horn to enlarge their microscopic knobs, deniers of freedom and suppresssion of Hong Kong,empire building c u n ts in the South China Sea is made to the extent it exceeds their GDP for the next f u c king century. That should keep the ba sta rds quiet for a while.
If Uncle Sam had caused this s hitstorm the whole planet would be on its back legs.
No difference because its China. Vile oppressive thing that it is.

Agreed.
Interesting that after months of negotiation a team is to be allowed (sic) into Wuhan to "pinpoint" the actual cause of the pandemic.
At the risk of upsetting the more "fragile" visitors to this fora I fervently hope the outcome is clear and a global demand for mindbogglingly huge reparations is made of the dirty bastard bunch of endangered species eating, sad delusional morons using powdered Rhino horn to enlarge their microscopic knobs, deniers of freedom and suppresssion of Hong Kong,empire building c u n ts in the South China Sea is made to the extent it exceeds their GDP for the next f u c king century. That should keep the ba sta rds quiet for a while.
If Uncle Sam had caused this s hitstorm the whole planet would be on its back legs.
No difference because its China. Vile oppressive thing that it is.

Not a fan of China SBT?

They'll overtake Adolf for deaths caused by the end of 2021. Nailed on. 1.8 MILLION dead so far. Nothing compared to the millions more in 3rd world with covid variants being much more effecient. More potent than Zyklon B !!

Can't argue with that.... but we all know they will get away scot free