Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

The initial post on here- the 'clown' Hancock- set this thread off as politcal. Since then it has developed more into an anti media thread as they have shown their inadequaciies and , let's be honest, their left wing political bias.

There has been a lot of information traded, a lot of articles and research done to enlighten, to prove or disprove the points being made as everyone, MP's included, grappled to deal with this totally new to the world virus.

Since getting some sort of grip on the CV isssues, and a new leader for the Opposition, after the previous incumbent tried to hijack the whole pandemic by saying the gov't's emergency economic plan was a justification of his politics, it HAS BEEN politicised by the opposition with their endless pandering and pleas for clarity, a 'roadway', a 'routemap' , their consistent implied criticism of whatever was done/not done.

Sir Star Kreamer came in as the plausible, reasonable Sir Help but, since then, his whole party's approach has been to criticise, to belittle, to carp, posing behind it's the opposition's job to question' without coming up with any constructive, practical or progressive ideas to actually help the country through such a crisis. Indeed, if they get something they have been shouting for eg a 'roadmap' they claim it as their own, something that wouldn't have happened without them asking for it.

At best they have been opportunistic, in reality totally politically motivated pandering to the oh so easily confused.

For me, it's about who can get the job done and if anyone can honestly say that Abbott and Corbyn, based on previous evidence plain for all to see , would have been more able, more perceptive, more effective then I'd be more than surprised.

It struck me yesterday that the left have been behaving exactly as teenagers.

All the moaning about being treated me like a child, yet not willing to take on responsibility. Dragging their feet and being difficult when there was a simple compromise path. Constant comparing to 'Emmas Dad' and what they could have done if only you'd been cool! Being 'embarrassed' by everything and anything, (like VE day). Comparing their lot to some kind of ideal vision and deciding that 'its not fair' and 'I hate you', then wanting a lift to their mates.

Yep just like teenagers.

I think they would Rod, because they would have done the same sort of things. Except Catweasle would have been in charge, and Diane Abbott would have been fronting up the daily briefing. I would have been a lot more nervous about the outcome, but if they were following the science as Boris has it would probably been pretty similar. What I have been disappointed about is the way that the media have gone out of their way to mis-represent much of what is happening, and Labour and the Unions are turned the whole thing into a party political issue.

When its all done and dusted, I firmly believe the UK response will be shown to be roughly the same as any other country in the Western Hemisphere. A little bit better at this, a little bit worse at that. Every time we hear 'What about Germany' 'What about New Zealand' 'What about South Korea', they all have natural advantages, or industry, or experience that we didn't. We will be in a group with Italy, Spain and France. Did okay, could have done better, will do a lot better next time.
Pops we'll have to agree to disagree on this mi owd pal.There would be more chance of a certain stayaway Blade sayin Mr McCabe did gr8 bringin our Chris back to BDBL and sayin he was unlucky at times durin his ownership, than the majority of tenbobers treatin a Labour Government the same as they do Boris's mob. UTMPB

In all seriousness Rod, and this is speaking as a long time Labour voter, what is called the Labour party now, has nothing to do with the Labour party as we once knew it. It has nothing in common with the working man, rather it is the home of middle class intellectuals who behave worse than Stalins secret police. Words you can't use, things you can't say, stuff you mustn't think. They are dividing our society, they are the enemy of free-speech, and I think they are completely insane. I'm sorry you can't see that, but each to his own...

And let’s not forget that all this crap from Labour and the left wing media isn’t by accident. Remember what their Chairman said back in March...

What's that Benetton slogan,........... True colours?

A little bit on why the numbers will never be accurate and cannot be trusted.
96101342_10158542561546484_6182032353695629312_o.jpg

Attachments

• 1589386761061.png
    1589386761061.png
    225 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
In all seriousness Rod, and this is speaking as a long time Labour voter, what is called the Labour party now, has nothing to do with the Labour party as we once knew it. It has nothing in common with the working man, rather it is the home of middle class intellectuals who behave worse than Stalins secret police. Words you can't use, things you can't say, stuff you mustn't think. They are dividing our society, they are the enemy of free-speech, and I think they are completely insane. I'm sorry you can't see that, but each to his own...

I wasn't too keen on her tone either. Seriously CJJ, the Tories might have their moments and I can be very critical of them, but Labour under Corbyn and Momentum have become a sinister force and completely unrepresentative of the kind of people who voted for them in the past. Boris, well, I trust him as far as I can throw him, but the left must be kept away from power. Like the Scots are finding out too late with the SNP, they are totally mad and can't be trusted in any way.

. Is this the type of free speech you are talking about. 🤔
What's that got to do with free speech?

Definition-'Freedom of speech is the right to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, by any means. ... Freedom of speech and the right to freedom of expression applies to ideas of all kinds including those that may be deeply offensive.

She asked the question she wanted. He responded. The fact that they didn't agree has the square root of F all to do with free speech

THANK THE LORD..!

We need to start getting the country back to normal. The numbers affected by Covid are pretty horrific but we have to break out and get the economy going again.

THANK THE LORD..!

We need to start getting the country back to normal. The numbers affected by Covid are pretty horrific but we have to break out and get the economy going again.

I'll second that - we need to get going again....and despite what the press what have you believe - most people want to, including footballers (except those who might be fearing relegation)

Just watching Question Time and , because there is no audience there is no balance to the questions asked . There is no audience to put a counter argument or express any approval/disapproval to the responses given and, best of all for the BBC, they choose the questions beforehand so not only can they choose the panel but they can set the agenda.

It's like PMQ's where the MP's inform their leader of the question they are going to be asked so that they can be prepared to give an answer that blows smoke up their own *rses.

Today's newspaper headlines are quite interesting, with only the Guardian continuing to be ultra negative and pointing fingers at our "mistakes". The others appear to be focusing on much more positive things, such as a potential vaccine on the horizon, the anti-body tests being rolled out soon, the possibility that as many as 19m people could have already had the disease, the dramatic drop of new cases in London, and the return of the football season. Maybe it's just a blip, but I really hope that they are finally getting the message about what the majority of the country wants them to do.