Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

I got mi mask,last one in the shop,its a reyt bobby dazzler.

All those that think the NHS can handle such an outbreak,how many of them fancy breathing machines that they couple you up with to fight the lung infection that the virus gives you,has any hospital "special" or not got.

I will take a guess and say NOT ENOUGH.

When it takes hold and the doctors are faced with a mass of patients all infected who do they treat with the rare "breathing machine" youngsters,middle aged,owd fuckers,poor people,rich people,those who voted Tory,those who voted Labour.

At present its first come first served because so few have it.

Remember if you feel feverish,weak,and have a cough phone 111 you will be asked to visit a local hospital "virus hub" and a nurse dressed like she is auditioning for a part in Dr Who will come out to you,you will stay in your car and read some instructions,she/he will then swab you throat and nose and you will be told to go back home and hide away in a cuboard for two weeks.

Enjoy :hug:

The thing is that regardless of who is in power its the same problem with the same issues. I can't for the life of me see how this is a party political football.

As for the NHS. It treats a million people a day. If suddenly we all need to go to the doctors its a huge problem no matter what. They can spend another £100bn and it would make no difference. Unless of course you look at the Chinese building a big hospital in a fortnight and think that looks great and why can't we do that, then be totally against us having them build HS2 for half the cost in a quarter of the time..

The good news of course is that if you have a cough and cold, and think it might be Corona Virus, by the time you have a GP appointment, you will no longer be ill. We could also dial 111 and reach NHS Re-Direct, who will listen to your concerns and then tell you to wait to see how you are in a couple of days, then make an appointment with the GP if you're no better. You can always turn up at A&E convinced that that because you really fancy a Chicken Chow Mein for tea you are a definate carrier. I read about it on Twitter. Its terrible and we're all going to die from it, or something. Damn you Boris...

I got mi mask,last one in the shop,its a reyt bobby dazzler.

All those that think the NHS can handle such an outbreak,how many of them fancy breathing machines that they couple you up with to fight the lung infection that the virus gives you,has any hospital "special" or not got.

I will take a guess and say NOT ENOUGH.

When it takes hold and the doctors are faced with a mass of patients all infected who do they treat with the rare "breathing machine" youngsters,middle aged,owd fuckers,poor people,rich people,those who voted Tory,those who voted Labour.

At present its first come first served because so few have it.

Remember if you feel feverish,weak,and have a cough phone 111 you will be asked to visit a local hospital "virus hub" and a nurse dressed like she is auditioning for a part in Dr Who will come out to you,you will stay in your car and read some instructions,she/he will then swab you throat and nose and you will be told to go back home and hide away in a cuboard for two weeks.

Enjoy :hug:
And Labour has it all covered and is ready (and able????) to step in at a moment's notice of course.with everything covered?

On QTime last night they were all having a right go t the Conservatives about everything that lived and breathed with the Labour chap , Jon Ashworth,revelling in it- until Fiona Bruce asked him why, in the heartlands, why they had lnot been elected..

Cue a load of waffle about 'looking at ourselves'

The thing is that regardless of who is in power its the same problem with the same issues. I can't for the life of me see how this is a party political football.

As for the NHS. It treats a million people a day. If suddenly we all need to go to the doctors its a huge problem no matter what. They can spend another £100bn and it would make no difference. Unless of course you look at the Chinese building a big hospital in a fortnight and think that looks great and why can't we do that, then be totally against us having them build HS2 for half the cost in a quarter of the time..

The good news of course is that if you have a cough and cold, and think it might be Corona Virus, by the time you have a GP appointment, you will no longer be ill. We could also dial 111 and reach NHS Re-Direct, who will listen to your concerns and then tell you to wait to see how you are in a couple of days, then make an appointment with the GP if you're no better. You can always turn up at A&E convinced that that because you really fancy a Chicken Chow Mein for tea you are a definate carrier. I read about it on Twitter. Its terrible and we're all going to die from it, or something. Damn you Boris...

Its not party political by me,it was Chip the Tory that brought that into the equasion in the second posting of this thread,you all assumed and bit because i was having ago at the clown in charge of the NHS it had to be political,i would have said the same had another partys clown come out with the shite he did.

Here summat else thats going to annoy us.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8056083/Liverpool-NOT-assured-title-Government-orders-games-cancelled-coronavirus.html

Its not party political by me,it was Chip the Tory that brought that into the equasion in the second posting of this thread,you all assumed and bit because i was having ago at the clown in charge of the NHS it had to be political,i would have said the same had another partys clown come out with the shite he did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8056083/Liverpool-NOT-assured-title-Government-orders-games-cancelled-coronavirus.html

What are we supposed to do.? What is the NHS supposed to do? Its been pointed out that 10-12,000 people die each year in the UK from flu, viruses and complications from flu and viruses. We're being encouraged to fear instant death from a sneeze.

Its very much like the Greta kid who gives these grand speeches about us falling into the flames of climate change, but actually can't tell us how we get from here to there, because she has no clue. The USA doesn't listen, India and China don't listen, and where is she today..? In Bristol with the feckin extinction rebellion mob frightening teenagers, but not actually having a workable solution other than sticking themselves to trains, digging up college lawns and looking po-faced while doing it.

In fact, they criticise the older generations for getting the world into this situation (not that we knew...) but they can't acknowledge that the older generations have given them the internet and unending technology, and did a lot of stuff that the younger generation can use to fix the problem if they ever get over themselves. We may have given them the problem, but we also gave them tools to fix it, if they can get off 'Call of Duty' or FIFA long enough...

perhaps look at your opening post on this thread :hmmm:

I'm lost.....please give me more info on what this is about?
Why the hatred?
We are all in this together,

From the OP

"Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > ..............
This is a joke by Hancock
"i was having ago at the clown in charge of the NHS "

That would be the Conservative MP Matt Hancock,Health Minister so not political at all Aya- we must have read it wrong!

Last edited:
First UK citizen has died of the Covid-19 disease after bein infected on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan.RIP to the fella.UTMPB

Please point out where.

I name the clown yes because he is a clown.Like i said i would have called any NHS leader a clown whatever party they were from,why is so hard for some to understand...........Matt Hancock is a clown,i did not call him a Tory Clown that would have made it Party Political.

1st post.

Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51625733

This is a joke by Hancock the :clown:

I'll tell you what should be taking place all flights with passengers coming in from Italy should be tested at the airport ,not left to swan off into the UK passing on the bug.

I mean leaving people to "self Isolate" is asking people to do the right thing some will some wont,what happens then it spreads like wildfire.

2nd post by Tory Chip.

Wish we had voted Lasbout in, they would have the answer to the Cov-19, wouldn't they?

-------------------

It is he one of the Tory clique on here that turned into party Political debate.
I would have been happy for us to talk about Hancock being a clown and the virus,but NO you touchy Tories have to jump up and defend the clown cos he's one of us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
From the OP

"Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > ..............
This is a joke by Hancock
"i was having ago at the clown in charge of the NHS "

That would be the Conservative MP Matt Hancock,Health Minister so not political at all Aya- we must have read it wrong!
Yes is the health minister at this point because we have a Tory Govt,i named him personally as a clown,dont you see the difference.

No I don't chippy, I just see bias mate. Not an insult as I would have been against any Labour clown :)

Perhaps we should agree that they are all clowns and the NHS is, in fact, a circus.