Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

I'm to buy a face mask just hope they are not made in China.:hmmm:
For the record, I bought some decent quality 3m masks in January and I was struggling even back then to buy them. Friends and family thought it was funny but they’re not laughing so much now.

I‘d an idea how this might pan out as I’ve always took an interest in microbiology and medicine. The fact that the world still isn’t 100% sure of how many ways that it can spread or the full incubation period or if 2 weeks quarantine is long enough or how the ’super spreaders‘ with no symptoms whatsoever still pass it on so rapidly over 3 months on.

It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s more than meets the eye to this virus and that it wasn't just a chance occurrence, but one thing I do know is that it shouldn’t be politicised when it comes down to protecting our population. Labour would do no better, they’d probably want to reason with owd Corv and offer it benefits. 🤣

Last edited:
For the record, I bought some decent quality 3m masks in January and I was struggling even back then to buy them. Friends and family thought it was funny but they’re not laughing so much now.

I‘d an idea how this might pan out as I’ve always took an interest in microbiology and medicine. The fact that the world still isn’t 100% sure of how many ways that it can spread or the full incubation period or if 2 weeks quarantine is long enough or how the ’super spreaders‘ with no symptoms whatsoever still pass it on so rapidly, this is over 3 months on.

It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s more than meets the eye to this virus and that it wasn't just a chance occurrence, but one thing I do know is that it shouldn’t be politicised when it comes down to protecting our population. Labour would do no better, they’d probably want to reason with owd Corv and offer it benefits. 🤣

I disagree. Corbyn would have given the virus a £100bn not to infect anyone, or talked to it for a long time and bored it to extinction.

Sylvia Browne - End of Days published July 2008

a couple of quotes..

''They call the stuff 'Wuhan 400' because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the 400th viable strain of manmade microorganisms created at that research center''

''In around 2020 a severe pnuemonia like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments''

Could be a best seller this year

Its the source of many conspiracy theories which given the state of rhetoric coming out the USA about China anyway, is convincing a lot of people. Not the first time something has been written in a novel and later happened in real life.

I disagree. Corbyn would have given the virus a £100bn not to infect anyone, or talked to it for a long time and bored it to extinction.
It would , f course, come free along with your superfast broadband.

Howeever, if you planted 1000 trees in an hour, you would be guaranteed not to get it ...........................................probably.

Had we voted how we stupid ,unappreciative people should have we would be much more worried about Corbyna Fantasia than Corona Virus.by now.

I wonder what happened to the Corona man, who used to sell bottles of pop from door to door in the 1970's..? I'm surprised that Ringtons still have people selling tea from vans in this day and age of a supermarket on every street.

PS. Corona was sold to Britvic and the brand killed off, so my extensive research suggests...

1582726459443.png

I wonder what happened to the Corona man, who used to sell bottles of pop from door to door in the 1970's..? I'm surprised that Ringtons still have people selling tea from vans in this day and age of a supermarket on every street.

PS. Corona was sold to Britvic and the brand killed off, so my extensive research suggests...

View attachment 37797
We got the alpine man come round not corona 🤔

Its the source of many conspiracy theories which given the state of rhetoric coming out the USA about China anyway, is convincing a lot of people. Not the first time something has been written in a novel and later happened in real life.

Ive since been informed the quotes are also from a Dean Koontz book.... :ooops:

The news today from Japan that somebody thought to be ‘cured’ is now infected again is pretty grim. As yet they’re not shure if they've caught again off another person or if it was lying dormant in his body. Either way it‘ll be a whole new ball game where normal immune system based vaccines goes out of the window and people with minor symptoms could walk the streets thinking their ordeal is over whilst infecting hundreds. Imagine if this happened to the UK based ‘super spreader’ given the all clear? Lets hope the Japanese made a mistake. The other worrying news is that it doesn't seem to be affected much by hot or cold weather so hoping that the onset of Spring could stall it as with some winter viruses might not happen. It seems equally at home in sub zero or baking hot climates which is in itself unusual.

In other news, who else thinks that we’ll be struggling to see the current football season draw to a normal conclusion? I reckon we could be looking at behind close doors which might not be a problem for the PL league clubs who would probably have all their games to be televised, but it’d be an absolute disaster for lower league clubs.

Getting a bit close to home now. A pupil at my 2 grandsons‘ school in Chessy is being tested for Corona after returning from holiday in Northern Italy. School’s sent out a don’t panic message and the local Doc’s sent patients a text telling them to stay away if they’ve got a cough or cold symptoms and dial 111.