Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Had you forgot biggles that’s another sign of ageing

I forget most things that happened yesterday or the day before.
My memory works much better on things I learned at school (65-75 years ago) or what went on when I was a super fit young man. On reflection, it’s the latter that makes me smile. :cool: :Fingers: :love:

Matt Hancock to loon running the NHS says > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51625733

This is a joke by Hancock the :clown:

I'll tell you what should be taking place all flights with passengers coming in from Italy should be tested at the airport ,not left to swan off into the UK passing on the bug.

I mean leaving people to "self Isolate" is asking people to do the right thing some will some wont,what happens then it spreads like wildfire.
There’s a lot of self diagnosing going off now. At present with the changes that’s been put in place in recent years by government it takes a age to get to see a doctor even 🤭

I do it all the time.

I just had to LOL at the deputy Iranian Health Minister wiping sweat from his brow on TV,he was later diagnosed with Covid 19.

Sylvia Browne - End of Days published July 2008

a couple of quotes..

''They call the stuff 'Wuhan 400' because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the 400th viable strain of manmade microorganisms created at that research center''

''In around 2020 a severe pnuemonia like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments''

Could be a best seller this year

The thing that made laugh was ( yeah I know I shouldn’t)
The Iranian deputy health minister has caught it!!
You can’t make it up!!

Sylvia Browne - End of Days published July 2008

a couple of quotes..

''They call the stuff 'Wuhan 400' because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the 400th viable strain of manmade microorganisms created at that research center''

''In around 2020 a severe pnuemonia like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments''

Could be a best seller this year
Kinell. Better order a few more packs of boilies then Sab lad.

Not sure about that quote but I do recall old Nostradamus banging on abahht the ‘yellow peril’ being a threat in the early 21st century. I thought the Japs were going to attack Pearl Harbour again.

There was a very long slow moving queue at the post office this morning and I was in a hurry so I just mentioned to no one in particular that my cough seemed to be a lot worse since I got back from China.

I was in and out in 2mins.

Are we imagining that the Health Secretary just came up with this all by himself, or is he perhaps going with the advice of the NHS and World Health Organisation...?

You would have to ask the :clown: that wears the NHS badge on his lapel,all in all the buck stops with him,if this virus goes tits up in this country because of his advice then he will get the sack no one else.

As of yesterday China has banned ALL wild animal markets in the country its a good step forward,but it needs to be followed by other countries in that region who delight in eating anything "wild".

You would have to ask the :clown: that wears the NHS badge on his lapel,all in all the buck stops with him,if this virus goes tits up in this country because of his advice then he will get the sack no one else.

what part of his advice is wrong? I'm impressed you know CBB

It's a virus and, as such, knows no boundaries of political sides nor rich nor poor.
Unless you say it's all Hancock's fault entirely.

I blame Brexit.

what part of his advice is wrong? I'm impressed you know CBB
Lack of action in the critical area where these possibly infected people are entering the country...................Hancock says just go home folks (home could be miles away from airport and public transport used (tube train bus) and if you feel ill,stay at home and self isolate,some people are selfish and would not give a toss who passed the virus onto (selfisness is rife in our society),like the Pig neighbour who just come out of his back door to smoke his dope,first thing he does is sling a pair of old trainers/shoes over his fence onto some communal shrubbed area,he is the perfect example of as long as its not in his boundary the country can look like shit.

Calm down Chippy. Hatred will rot your brain man.
Oh i fookin hate that pig tramp and his 5 strong piglet gang,they are nothing but tramps,piglets chuck pop bottles over the fence while they are bouncing on the pigoline in the summer,every 2 weeks i go out and clean the fookin rubbish up and put it in the black bin,and they know i do it,yet they carry on being selfish pig tramps.

Hate em :taz: