Seatwave | Vital Football

Seatwave

VillaTomB38

Vital Football Hero
Just opened up the Seatwave site to see if I can list my season ticket for the Brentford home game when I’m at work but there’s no games on there at all. Are the club still using Seatwave to resell tickets? Or is there a new one i’m unaware of? There’s also 2 in September I can’t make due to holiday. It’s great being able to make a bit of money back on your season ticket so I hope this service still exists.

Not seen any updates Tom. Just googled, as I'm sure you did and it said they were for 2017/18. Not seen anything about it being cancelled or replaced though

Buy Aston Villa tickets for the 2017/2018 Championship season. Seatwave are the official resale partner for Aston Villa FC. 100% guaranteed Aston Villa tickets.

There’s a few results on google like viagogo, stubhub etc. but it says Seatwave is the official reseller. To me it’s a win-win situation, I get some money back for my season ticket and someone gets a cheaper ticket for a match they fancy.

Did Seatwave last season . Worked out fine. Would have thought you could list the Brentford game by now. Give the ticket office a ring might be best

This happened in our final prem league season, we were over spain for our 1st home game v Yanited and the seat exchange wasn't up and running , club is still disorganised in many areas

That's right Silhill.

I was also away and I remember that the United game was on a Friday night. I tried to sell my ticket and there was no seat exchange site up and running with the club. I phoned the club to enquire and they were waiting for the partnership to start (think it was Viagogo at that point). They gave me a refund on the game and my seat went on general sale.

That's why I reckon VillaTom should phone the ticket office.

Think my memory serves me right on this although I seem to remember the added factor was this game being moved because of policing issues that weekend. Cannot recall this being why I got a refund though.

Fair point MD , think I had a refund aswell . Can't recall why the game was Friday was on sky I know as we watched over at Spain , was still disappointed though as we lost the game having played fairly well I recall , 0-1

Yeah I’ll give them a call, I doubt they’ll give me a refund for all 3 of them though. I have the season ticket as it works out pretty cheap game to game, I know I can’t get to every game when I buy it because of work/holidays but it’ll probably still be about 18-20 out the 23 (Think it was 20 last season). I hope I can still sell the spare ones so I don’t really lose out otherwise it doesn’t really work out having one.

Ring them up you all say? Over half hour waiting on the phone and no answer! I can cycle to villa park in less time. What a joke.

It appears Seatwave is no more, not what I was told on the phone last week (When I eventually got through after nearly 40 minutes). According to the T&C’s you may only sell it via the official reseller, at the moment there is no official reseller ??‍♂️