Seasons predictions... | Vital Football

Seasons predictions...

I'll go for 10th just from observations that players we want to sign are wanting CL football and we can't offer that. Agents and clubs are playing hardball and thankfully we are taking a stance. 14 years of neglect are over and I'm looking forward to a new era. Don't be fooled though, there are more than us with such aspirations and the so called top 6 will be hard for any team to break into.

In the second half of the season just gone we were the third best side in the division on form alone. Add to that the fact that we will have a full pre-season under Howe, the training facilities are being improved as well as the stadium upgrades, more feel good stuff. We will also make some more signings to make competition for places greater.

We also have less games than anyone else in the current top 7/8 due to them being in Europe and some sides like Man Utd and Wolves are in transition. The time is ripe for the likes of us and Aston Villa to crash the top 6 party.

With a bit of luck we can get top 6 with the right additions but I reckon we'll come 7th.

Unsurprisingly from me its a long answer. Tricky to predict this season. Clubs are a bit wiser to how we'll play, the mid season World Cup will disrupt every club in the League, and there will be players here settling in as well as unsettled. So much depends on the recruitment , we have to have another striker who can get in behind. Choosing to be optimistic, with a fair wind top six

Aye,it's difficult to gauge until we see whose coming in.
Another striker & a winger/striker I think we could finish top 6.
I'd take Dennis from Watford whose available.
Let's not forget this time last year fat lad was wetting our appetite with the potential loan signing of Choudery from Leicester.

I'm going to be highly optimistic, think we might finish on 80+ points based on our second half-season performance. So I will say 4/5th