Season to restart 20th June! | Vital Football

Season to restart 20th June!

Get the beers in - forest are will rekindle their promotion push from the 20th June!!

Not quite!

The Championship Clubs do not vote on continuation until a week tomorrow.

The 20th June date is pending that vote.

And then there is the PL - a definitive decision of relegation has not yet been taken.

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

so give generously to all..

I was reading in one of our local papers that several Championship clubs had staff and/or players affected by the virus. If this is correct why would they resume?

Cracking palindrome chap..pop that on the spreadsheet young ORF chap!

AC, AC, another for the whacksheet chap!

Cracking start to the working week.

Only 2 days of this fine weather remaining so I suggest we all get naked and make the most of it.

There will be a few on here that see no change, and I don't mean those in Oz or even Canada.

I am of course talking about the rogue landlord. Loves a bit of Fray.

AC, AC, another for the whacksheet chap!

Cracking start to the working week.

Only 2 days of this fine weather remaining so I suggest we all get naked and make the most of it.

It's funny you should say that chap as Bert and I spent the whole day at his allotment yesterday wearing nothing but our wellies.

Nothing like being at one with nature chap, getting my hands on Bert's girthy parsnip, watching Mildred trim her bush and enjoying a few room temp radish and turnip smoothies. Cracking

He is supposed to be dropping me off a rhubarb and Beetroot curry this morning with some of his home brew cabbage beer chap.

That Mildred is so impatient chap. I told her I would give her bush a trim after the TRIPLE M, now I am going to have to spend extra time (that I simply cannot afford) sorting it out.

7 day isolation if you are symptomatic, 14 asymptomatic. Good to go after that ORF

Sounds sweet, hope it works as you suggest and doesn't result in another cluster. I'm just as keen as you fellows for a resumption but our experience over here tends to get me a bit worried as we've had a few of these "clusters" out of the blue.
And I still don't think this side is good enough for promotion, might be colouring my thinking.
Must admit too that reading about it is not the same as being there.

Reading that most transmissions are pre-symptomatic so isolation once you are sure you have it is relatively pointless.