Season tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Around 20,000 mark was last I read, 89% retake of season tickets and over a 1,000 ahead of where we were at this point last season. Over to the club to reward it!

It's now emerged that Villa have 1,000 more season ticket holders than this time last season.
In total, 89 per-cent of fans have also renewed which is an incredible show of loyalty despite the on-going problems.
Villa's total attendance was the highest in the division in 2017/18 with an average crowd of 32,097 turning out for home games at Villa Park.

Not exactly season ticket related, but anyone able to inform me how I might go about getting an Away ticket for the Boxing Day match in Swansea? I'll be in Cardiff visiting the in-laws for Christmas and would love to drive down the road to see the Villa, preferably with the Villa supporters

Not exactly season ticket related, but anyone able to inform me how I might go about getting an Away ticket for the Boxing Day match in Swansea? I'll be in Cardiff visiting the in-laws for Christmas and would love to drive down the road to see the Villa, preferably with the Villa supporters

Send letter to

The official receiver
That London

Not sure The Yank, you might chance upon someone on here willing to help, they have changed the away ticket scheme and it's caused much anger

Just crossed my mind .
Were there season ticket packs sent out this year?. I haven't received mine if there were.

Just crossed my mind .
Were there season ticket packs sent out this year?. I haven't received mine if there were.
Yes I received a letter and some other bits and bobs including a villa sticker which is also one of those scan codes which automatically links to the villa website which I thought was fairly clever but not much point to it

Got a new ticket card but still in the same seat as last season. It says they've given me a new ticket because my status or seat have changed. I can't identify any difference. Not arguing though because I still got in and sat in my own seat.

Sorry, maybe I have not made it clear. What I am asking is have they sent out a little goody pack for season ticket holders whether you have renewed or are buying first time. I'm sure in the past even when they have not issued new season cards and holders were to use the same ones as the previous season the club sent out a pack which had things like stickers, badge, pass to Avtv and of course not forgetting the fixture card which shows all games at Saturday 3pm :lol:.
David above has got something.

Yes I received a letter and some other bits and bobs including a villa sticker which is also one of those scan codes which automatically links to the villa website which I thought was fairly clever but not much point to it

Are a you renewal or first time ?