Season tickets | Page 38 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I Can't get to all matches so pointless buying a season ticket, but now worried it will be all season tickets and none for sale on the day. Good for the club but not for everyone. Nothing to stop you going in away end though

I Can't get to all matches so pointless buying a season ticket, but now worried it will be all season tickets and none for sale on the day. Good for the club but not for everyone. Nothing to stop you going in away end though
Of course it wont be especially with only 2/3 clubs filling the stacey west!

I do feel for fans like yourself. I expect you will be able to get tickets if you are early enough unfortunately they won't be the best seats unfortunately that's all.

I bought my first ever season tickets this year, although I generally work Saturdays. In the bad old days, when I could get to a match I could guarantee a decent seat, but clearly no longer the case. So bought Legends tickets a few weeks ago, bit expensive considering I can only get to probably less than 50% of matches... Not complaining though, this is how it should it and hopefully will remain so!

I bought my first ever season tickets this year, although I generally work Saturdays. In the bad old days, when I could get to a match I could guarantee a decent seat, but clearly no longer the case. So bought Legends tickets a few weeks ago, bit expensive considering I can only get to probably less than 50% of matches... Not complaining though, this is how it should it and hopefully will remain so!
Can you sell back your seat on those seats as well like a normal ST?

There's always the "Buyback scheme" sounds like it would work for you.

There will always be some on buyback
6000 WONT be able to get to every single game for a variety of reasons.
So could be 10% or so available each home game in co-op or selenity

I have had a look on Eventbrite as to how many tickets are left in the CO-OP. There are 5,581 seats available in the stand and there are only 550 left for sale as of now! That means there are now over 5,000 (5,031 to be precise) season ticket holders in that stand alone! Remarkable :clap:

I have had a look on Eventbrite as to how many tickets are left in the CO-OP. There are 5,581 seats available in the stand and there are only 550 left for sale as of now! That means there are now over 5,000 (5,031 to be precise) season ticket holders in that stand alone! Remarkable :clap:

We must be over 6000 then with the Selenity,Lincs Echo, JIC and little extra seating surely?

There won't be many clubs anywhere who can point to a two-year spell quite like it. It is only two years since we lost at home to Woking to finish in the bottom half of the Conference for the fifth year in a row. That was only 111 weeks ago.
Only 3 teams won 2 trophies in this period. Man City with 2 last season, Chelsea & er um us (in none regionalised football)

Pity they can't do buyback on Eventbrite, i.e. mark the games you can't attend to be resold £10 to you £10 to the club, bearing in mind they've already had the money for the seat.

Only 3 teams won 2 trophies in this period. Man City with 2 last season, Chelsea & er um us (in none regionalised football)
the home record must be another factor for the increase in attendances/season tickets...
only two teams with fewer home defeats in league and cup over the last two seasons:

man utd: played 57 lost 4
man city: played 52 lost 4
imps: played 58 lost 5
liverpool: played 52 lost 5
6 or more defeats ... the rest

overall we are:
won 37 drawn 16 lost 5
[york and chelsea games counted as draws]

interesting times. uti.

Pity they can't do buyback on Eventbrite, i.e. mark the games you can't attend to be resold £10 to you £10 to the club, bearing in mind they've already had the money for the seat.
The split last season was £7 to the person and £11 to the Youth Academy. Don't think the Club got anything.

Had forgot buyback helps raise funds for yth.
Great idea!

So what's the total number of seats available for a season tkt?
And what's the current number sold?

I do feel for fans like yourself. I expect you will be able to get tickets if you are early enough unfortunately they won't be the best seats unfortunately that's all.
Just being there will do for me. I don't care if I can't get in the Co-op stand as long as I can attend some matches. Will be easier to attend certain away matches and listen to the rest on the radio. Back to 'trigger finger' booking on Eventbright .

I have had a look at this again and there are now only 396 tickets left for sale showing in the CO-OP so since late Tuesday afternoon looks like another 154 have gone. Surely we must be well over 6,000 season tickets now?

I have had a look at this again and there are now only 396 tickets left for sale showing in the CO-OP so since late Tuesday afternoon looks like another 154 have gone. Surely we must be well over 6,000 season tickets now?

I thought this yesterday, must be well over the 6k, though I would have thought the club would have mentioned it. Sounded like a bit of a holy grail figure to me but maybe they are doing this when/if it reaches 6500-7000?