Season tickets | Page 36 | Vital Football

Season tickets

94% renewal is astonishing- 600 sold today alone is even better.

6,000 looks certain.

It is now a matter of subjective conjecture just where it will finish

going with the figure of 5673 that has been mentioned for last season's total. 94% renewal, and 600 sold today...

already gives us a running total of 5932.

Brilliant news.

I thought they'd be an initial surge on first day of general sale but didn't think it'd be 600 odd.

Going to be a scramble for tickets for games when the away side have all the SW, although with Luton and Coventry now gone, that's two less. Can't see any of the promoted or relegated sides selling enough to warrant it all.

Brilliant news.

I thought they'd be an initial surge on first day of general sale but didn't think it'd be 600 odd.

Going to be a scramble for tickets for games when the away side have all the SW, although with Luton and Coventry now gone, that's two less. Can't see any of the promoted or relegated sides selling enough to warrant it all.

I can only see 3 games where the whole SW will be taken by away fans (Mansfield, Notts County and Grimsby) - other than that, there will be some SW tickets "on the day" once the away sales are known.

I can only see 3 games where the whole SW will be taken by away fans (Mansfield, Notts County and Grimsby) - other than that, there will be some SW tickets "on the day" once the away sales are known.

What about MK Dons, Tramere and Oldham they may just ask for the full allocation.

What about MK Dons, Tramere and Oldham they may just ask for the full allocation.
Doubt it ! Dont know anything about MK but Tranmere and Oldham will bring healthy followings like Swindon(if doing well) but doubt very much it will be 1700/1800! Yes you can remind me if they do!

MK tranmere and Oldham may well get there 10% only and we have a section of the Stacey west as well.

I’d agree with original poster that only Grimsby, Notts and Mansfield will get the option of filling the Stacey west with 1600 tickets.

Hopefully Imps will insist on all such games being all ticket with away tickets being sold from the block nearest the Senility and all unsold ones to be returned or notified by a week before the fixture with no further away sales allowed thereafter. Segregation and additional Imps home tickets then to be calculated.

With all these season tickets being sold and attendances set to average 5k+, 8k+ and similar again for consecutive years surely we are no longer plastic; perhaps we are now tin or alternatively pot so far as our rivals are concerned;)

Oldham are relatively poorly supported - they only averaged 4,442 last season including large visiting support from nearby Blackburn, Wigan, Rochdale, Doncaster, Blackpool, Bradford, Bury etc. I really cannot see them bringing many, unless they are having the kind of season that looks a million light years away at present.

I think we'll get away with only offering Mansfield, County and Grimsby the full SW and that'll be on police advice.

We should be able to 'only' offer the 10% to everyone else.

When we played Oldham in 2016 they brought around 450 and around 10 days later Tranmere brought around 800.
Port Vale and Swindon brought decent numbers last season.
Northampton always seem to bring a few as do Cambridge.

based on the obvious demand for home tickets, can't we supply our own fans first. why give any team 1800 in the stacey west, do we want to give them added advantage? imo, if our numbers stay so high, we should give all away teams 10% as the maximum...

When we played Oldham in 2016 they brought around 450 and around 10 days later Tranmere brought around 800.
Port Vale and Swindon brought decent numbers last season.
Northampton always seem to bring a few as do Cambridge.

Vale and Swindon only hit 600 or so last season- all depends on how well Vale, Swindon and Northampton are doing when we play them. As we have shown, momentum brings greater number of away fans so a Boxing day game against Swindon (who are top at the time) will see a full SW with away fans.

Potentially the only non season ticket holders could be the JIC area and the uni friends and family bit.

based on the obvious demand for home tickets, can't we supply our own fans first. why give any team 1800 in the stacey west, do we want to give them added advantage? imo, if our numbers stay so high, we should give all away teams 10% as the maximum...

That must surely be the thinking now. Can we sell 9000 home seats? No problem, for Saturday games at least. So why give away more than the required 10% if the alterations to the SW allow us not to?