Season tickets | Page 44 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I’m an exile. I have a season ticket and miss around 5-6 homes games a season. It goes to mates when I’m not there and I don’t expect any special treatment from the club to ‘compensate’ me. No-one forced me to buy one.
Same here and I expect that this goes for quite a few others too.

Strictly speaking I believe that STs are non-transferrable, then again there seems to be no news about a rebate for matches missed in 17/18.
When I renewed, I was told that'd be sorted end of July/early August (although that was in May so that date might have changed).

I’m not bothered about hiring my tickets out when I can’t attend. Bought my tickets as the times I can go I want a decent seat and paid the price and bit the bullet - probably be there about 50% of the time. The price of supporting a successful team, and certainly not complaining... UTI

Sensible decision.

Never did I think I'd see the day when we effectively had to take them off sale at the beginning of July to ensure enough pay on the day tickets were available.

Sensible decision.

Never did I think I'd see the day when we effectively had to take them off sale at the beginning of July to ensure enough pay on the day tickets were available.
Are you sure it's not also to do with the resources and lead-times to issue 'tickets' themselves including demanding they are collected from SB?

Are you sure it's not also to do with the resources and lead-times to issue 'tickets' themselves including demanding they are collected from SB?
Good point the first friendly is a week later, 'some' fans will expect to be able to collect their season tickets that day.

Sensible decision.

Timing makes sense as well, just after June payday.

6,200 season tickets. Incredible really.