Season tickets | Page 39 | Vital Football

Season tickets

10% of the Banks capacity is pretty much the Stacey West when you factor in segregation.
SW capacity is just shy of 2,000. 1,934 rings a bell. If we only have to give 10% and can fill the rest with home fans we should. So away fans get just over 1,000 after segregation home fans get at a guess 600 more tickets. We should be looking to get any advantage we can however small.

SW capacity is just shy of 2,000. 1,934 rings a bell. If we only have to give 10% and can fill the rest with home fans we should. So away fans get just over 1,000 after segregation home fans get at a guess 600 more tickets. We should be looking to get any advantage we can however small.

I would imagine that the old bill have a say in this too. I can't imagine them allowing Grimsby and Imps in the same stand or Notts County.

I would imagine that the old bill have a say in this too. I can't imagine them allowing Grimsby and Imps in the same stand or Notts County.

I agree, but it takes the michael when top flight and further down for that matter segregate with 1 line of stewards and a couple of rows of seats.

I agree, but it takes the michael when top flight and further down for that matter segregate with 1 line of stewards and a couple of rows of seats.

Thats a whole other Issue that. County Police forces = County policies.

I have had a look at this again and there are now only 396 tickets left for sale showing in the CO-OP so since late Tuesday afternoon looks like another 154 have gone. Surely we must be well over 6,000 season tickets now?
How many seats are in the red and black blocks in the Selenity?
1200ish in total? Seem to remember the capacity of the stand being around 1450 when it opened, must around 200 in the white 'posh' seat area and knock a few off for the press box area too.
Must getting in for around 6500, amazing total!

Just remember it can have a knock on affect on our away support i would imagine!

Just remember it can have a knock on affect on our away support i would imagine!
Not sure how accurate it was but there was a story during the playoffs that Notts County was only going to give the minimum number of seats to away supporters based on what they would get themselves at the reverse fixture. ie for us they would have let us have 10% not the >4000 we took in the league.

Excellent, though the ticket map looks like there are hundreds more ST sold than just the 6000!

Counting the dots (I don't get out much) on Eventbrite I can't balance the seats up.

Sold 6000
303 left

200 uni seats
120 TV gantry
150 exec, press etc in Selenity
1900 SW

Total therefore is roughly 8700- where have the 1400 seats gone to make up the 10100 capacity?!

Or we've sold way more than 6,000 ST and we haven't counted them up yet!

OR JIC and Legends are counted separately?

OR there are more to go on sale?

OR my maths is rubbish!

Brilliant to be at 6,000 but the seats don't seem to add up

My thoughts were some seats had been blanked out for general sale on a game by game basis. They may have left some seats off sale to ensure tickets are available on a game by game basis.

I may be incorrect though it’s just a guess

My thoughts were some seats had been blanked out for general sale on a game by game basis. They may have left some seats off sale to ensure tickets are available on a game by game basis.

I may be incorrect though it’s just a guess

I did think that too- but it would mean (due to the volume of seats unaccounted for) that ST holders buying L1 or L7 would get a lesser "premium" view than some "on the day" tickets which would seem a little odd.

It could be Legends and JIC are not accounted for in the ST numbers which would offset around 900 of the 1400.

Just seems a lot of seats in a (relatively) small ground unaccounted for.

I did think that too- but it would mean (due to the volume of seats unaccounted for) that ST holders buying L1 or L7 would get a lesser "premium" view than some "on the day" tickets which would seem a little odd.

It could be Legends and JIC are not accounted for in the ST numbers which would offset around 900 of the 1400.

Just seems a lot of seats in a (relatively) small ground unaccounted for.
Would be nice to have an official breakdown one day of the ground capacity.Arent there 2 new little stands identified on the seat planner?boxes and legends lounge may account for numbers up to 10100?

Not sure all upper seven are season tickets. 617 has a deal to maintain atmosphere in that section and can't all afford season tickets?

Not sure all upper seven are season tickets. 617 has a deal to maintain atmosphere in that section and can't all afford season tickets?

That would make sense - U7 must be around 470 seats (actually including JIC and Legends as outside ST sales- that would make the 1400 or so)

cheers

5 of the 6 blocks in the bm stand aren't season ticket seats but JIC members to buy on a match by match basis also the uni stand is the same so that's around 800. I doubt the middle bit of the of the selenity stand is included.
The JIC season ticket areas lower one of the coop and block six of the bm stand must be included as must legends lounge area I would have thought bit odd if not.