Season tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Season tickets

What do the rest of the league charge? I guess the club will have looked at that as the main baseline to look at before setting them. As someone else has mentioned I'm sure during the national league years we held prices back as much as we possibly could.

Death, taxes and Jamesimp moaning about ST prices. ;)

Are we still honouring the discount on unused games? Not the end of the world if not, but pretty sure it said we would be when renewing last season. And is that included, too?

Nothing on ST 'perks' either i.e. free bus travel

It does say in the article Jeff: 'Please note that Season Ticket application forms will be available to download from our website on Monday 30th April at 6pm.'

They are probably thinking about workflow aspects - if they make the form available now, inevitably there will be some people emailing it straight back before the open date.

As far as the price increase is concerned, some people expect to buy a Rolls Royce for the price of a bicycle. This is as close to a premium product as you can get in lower division football, and they are trying to make it even better. That is fine by me, there is a direct and very obvious connection between the price and what they are going to do with the money. I have suffered probably 40 seasons of rubbish in my 47 seasons, and very much prefer this.

Yeah....sorry about that. I had just woken up between night shifts and was firing on a 1/4 of a cylinder.

Of course we don't know what league we will be in. I assume would be at the bottom end of L1 prices.
I saw Coventry tickets were on sale already when I looked on their site earlier, looking now early early bird sales have now finished. Price up until the 3rd June is £322 to £368. Concessions including 18-21's £247-£293 (us £219-£229). U18's £150-£195 (us £75)
Decide where you would rather be

A little surprised about moving the JIC. Does that reduce the capacity of it, too?
We had 1050 seats in the coop for this season. Think the bm stand holds 720 and lower 1 is around 400 so might be more. Like unbelievable Jeff quite shocked at the price increase for our bit ,zebra finance for me !

Could everyone please accept my most sincere apologies for expressing a point of view different to theres, I shall continue to purchase my season ticket as I have done for the last 15 years, I just thought it would of been nice if for once the board (NOT DC OR NC) recognised the backing the supporters have given our club and not increased prices, not a lot to ask as the club have already somewhat increased revenue by attracting increased support, so no it wasn't really necessary. I'll not offer any further comment on this because I get the impression I'm winding people up which in all honesty was not my intention, I've supported the club through thick and thin, home and away and always enjoy the day out wherever it is and will continue to do so.

What do the rest of the league charge? I guess the club will have looked at that as the main baseline to look at before setting them. As someone else has mentioned I'm sure during the national league years we held prices back as much as we possibly could.

In fairness we probably held prices because numbers were dropping

Im quite happy to pay the extra 30 quid on my season ticket, particularly given the fact we’re watching the best management duo in the lower leagues in the best ground for atmosphere. But then again I don’t have a sense of entitlement for turning up whilst we were sh1te. Maybe one day we’ll be back to gates of sub-3000 and you’ll be happy with a marginal drop in season ticket prices.

When we got relegated and were sh1te it was the same price as the play off years and everyone was skint, I bought a ST one year out of my redundancy money. I don't think I'm holier than thou because I went then, merely stating a fact.

As far as the price increase is concerned, some people expect to buy a Rolls Royce for the price of a bicycle. This is as close to a premium product as you can get in lower division football, and they are trying to make it even better. That is fine by me, there is a direct and very obvious connection between the price and what they are going to do with the money. I have suffered probably 40 seasons of rubbish in my 47 seasons, and very much prefer this.

So for the 6 crap years of relegation and the Conference we were paying Rolls Royce money for a 15 year old Lada? I've not quite achieved your years of service but like you very much prefer this.

Could everyone please accept my most sincere apologies for expressing a point of view different to theres, I shall continue to purchase my season ticket as I have done for the last 15 years, I just thought it would of been nice if for once the board (NOT DC OR NC) recognised the backing the supporters have given our club and not increased prices, not a lot to ask as the club have already somewhat increased revenue by attracting increased support, so no it wasn't really necessary. I'll not offer any further comment on this because I get the impression I'm winding people up which in all honesty was not my intention, I've supported the club through thick and thin, home and away and always enjoy the day out wherever it is and will continue to do so.
No one can take you seriously because of that profile picture

I’m staggered by the moaning,we all have an opinion granted we also have a choice.
If people wish for us to start treading water and let the likes of GTFC have the chance of parity then by all means whinge about a few extra quid,I for one have supported Lincoln for 44years through thin and thinner,we are now coming to the conclusion of two amazing seasons and feel that if we are to compete in whichever league we are in next season then it’s a small price to pay.
We have a choice and this is to renew or step aside because believe you me there are plenty wishing to join the loco in18/19 UTI.

In fairness we probably held prices because numbers were dropping
Exactly, the same as now the club has to do what it can to prosper as a business. That includes not taking supporters for a ride as that only works once and then has a backlash.
In the past it needed every way possible to encourage that investment at the start of a season where as now it's main decision I guess is how far can they raise prices before annoying fans too much and keeping the loyalty they've worked hard to encourage. If the club has plans to go up the leagues it needs to invest, if we had the size of ground of Bradford it would be easier to keep prices low, unfortunately as it stands I don't think the board have many other ways of increasing revenue by 10%.

I guess the real test if they've pitched it at the right level will come when we see how many renew the season tickets before the deadline.

The increase doesn't sound that bad to me compared to a few years ago and where we want to go but at the same time I'm not surprised by any negative thoughts on it, 10% is a big increase, whether it's us catching up with other teams or not it's still adds on to peoples expense when in general wages are not going up by that much.

I’m staggered by the moaning,we all have an opinion granted we also have a choice.
If people wish for us to start treading water and let the likes of GTFC have the chance of parity then by all means whinge about a few extra quid,I for one have supported Lincoln for 44years through thin and thinner,we are now coming to the conclusion of two amazing seasons and feel that if we are to compete in whichever league we are in next season then it’s a small price to pay.
We have a choice and this is to renew or step aside because believe you me there are plenty wishing to join the loco in18/19 UTI.

I give up, lets all start clapping uncontrollably like they have to in Korea when Kim Jong Un turns up. oddly enough I've been going since 1974 to, I will continue to support my club and express an opinion, but like I said earlier not on this matter.

For my two penth worth.

For the first time ever in 35 years of watching the Imps I am going to need a season ticket.

There is very likely to be, at the end of the season ticket open sale, a waiting list for season tickets. Yes...LCFC will have a waiting list for season tickets!!

A key line in the announcement was the £329 was for existing season ticket holders and I would expect the fee for new season ticket holders to be significant (but demand will outstrip supply).

Not entirely sure what is happening in the BM with the existing season ticket holder there but, on my reckoning, there will be around 1800-2000 (max) new season tickets available after renewals PLUS any non renewals.

Clear direction from club that SW will be for away fans only or away/home split keeping BM and Uni as home areas.

Don't have any issues with paying a higher season ticket (which is more than comparable with other EFL2 clubs) than previously would have been the case-if I can get one- there is a cost to keeping DC/NC and investing in a team which will deliver in whatever league we are in.

In some respects I kind of agree but may not be popular moving the JIC as ultimately the cheapest tickets are in a prime viewing area.

Jamesimp i hope you and Paul have a great day out in Accrington tomorrow.