Season tickets | Page 17 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Have the Club processed the postal applications yet ? Nothing out of my Account.

Not sure to be honest. If you posted yours, it is probably deep in the pile beneath the email submissions that would have been received first. To be fair, 6,000 season ticket renewals is a lot of admin to get through, and they will be swamped. Even if they process one application every five minutes, that comes to 500 hours of work, or 62.5 eight-hour days. That would take one full-time member of staff three months to get them all done.

The ladies are overworked and need help in that office.

To be fair...I got a phone call from the club last week. Did the email application. They had one lass working on them. Must have been the end of the day as she charged me the wrong amount, thirty pounds too much and put in the wrong expiry code. So it was declined. Rectified it with great humour on Saturday and all good.

The ticket office ladies looked close to being in excess of being frazzled. Someone asked about Wembley and by God, the looks I saw were blind panic.

They do wonderful job in there, but by goodness do they need some support. Not as if we don't have a bit of cash floating around.

The ladies are overworked and need help in that office.

To be fair...I got a phone call from the club last week. Did the email application. They had one lass working on them. Must have been the end of the day as she charged me the wrong amount, thirty pounds too much and put in the wrong expiry code. So it was declined. Rectified it with great humour on Saturday and all good.

The ticket office ladies looked close to being in excess of being frazzled. Someone asked about Wembley and by God, the looks I saw were blind panic.

They do wonderful job in there, but by goodness do they need some support. Not as if we don't have a bit of cash floating around.
The sooner Eventbrite goes to a print at home or scan facility for each and every ticket the better it will be for everyone. The option to choose specific seats for all games would be the icing on the cake. Eventbrite have done well out of us this season and will do so next year as well so a bit of investment from them wouldn't go amiss.

It'll not be a scan ticket for every away game because that relies on the away club having that technology.

Are there more than a handful in L2 who use it?

I was told yesterday by the ticket office they were working on the postal and hand delivered ones and were up to those received on 4th May and hoped they would catch up by the end of this week. All new season ticket cards will have to be collected as too many went astray in the post last year. Once the renewals are dealt with they will turn their attention to the matter of refunds for non attendance at home games but she expected the club will be making an announcement regarding this shortly.

Anyone know if the Club are planning to open late or over a weekend before the renewal period closes?

Also, has there been confirmation on how the card works with regards to any un-attended games? Do I need to be present? Do I take my card with me or is it done on a computer via my details, which are already held?

I was told yesterday by the ticket office they were working on the postal and hand delivered ones and were up to those received on 4th May and hoped they would catch up by the end of this week. All new season ticket cards will have to be collected as too many went astray in the post last year. Once the renewals are dealt with they will turn their attention to the matter of refunds for non attendance at home games but she expected the club will be making an announcement regarding this shortly.

Regarding refunds could there be an option to donate the sum to the development teams or whatever they are called, think I got good value despite missing 3 or 4 games !
UTI.

Looks like the postal applications have been processed, Account debited on May 5th.
Did mine via the postal application, will we get an email confirming?
Did mine on the finance.
Sure we'll get something soon I not bothering them as they're so busy.

Regarding refunds could there be an option to donate the sum to the development teams or whatever they are called, think I got good value despite missing 3 or 4 games !
UTI.
Like your idea. 100% attended but faulty scanner will show 1 missed