Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

I'm interested to know if away tickets are available on line how two or more season ticket holders who want to sit together but have different email addresses will get allocated seats next to each other.

Surely they cannot expect families to sit apart just because they have different email addresses.

^ You don't need a different email address per ST, though. Some are logging in and seeing all their ST's registered.

I imagine you'd be able to select the amount of tickets you require and put the details for the individual season ticket in (if that's an option).

One is mine and one is my Dads, we may have to have them both under one email address if nothing can be done to show we are together.

I know of another family who have 4 tickets, 1 under each parents own email and each of the children (under 16) has an email address of their own so they have 4 tickets under different email addresses so they need to be able to sit together if they want to do an away game.

I am sure the club has already thought about this though (??)

Yep, starting to come together.

I like that you can use your ST on your phone. That'll be nice and easy using the app.

I'm feeling really old and a little dumb with regard to all of this! Can someone please clarify what the chain of events are with this.
Having sent the club my e-mail address, what then happens?
Do I need to sign up to Eventbrite myself and then the information magically appears? I've signed up, but not sure what I should then see or do! Certainly nothing on there from LCFC at present.
Or, do I need to wait for the club to do something first? I'm sure it is clear to many, and some of you are already sorted,but not me! I can't really see anything in the clubs news that helps me out either.

Co-op Stand Imp - 22/7/2017 18:29

Plumbob

Yes, sign up / into Eventbrite and your LCFC S/T should be there.
Thanks for that. Sadly, it isn't!
Can only guess they haven't sorted it yet. Gave them my email on Thursday evening.

Took a couple of days to get an email back for mine, so I imagine it'll be Monday/Tuesday for you.

I've had my email but not had a look at it yet.

Luke Imp - 22/7/2017 19:12

Took a couple of days to get an email back for mine, so I imagine it'll be Monday/Tuesday for you.

I've had my email but not had a look at it yet.
Cheers

As I say, without having looked into it properly yet, it seems you have 3 options with our ST's.

1) Use your ST card to scan in for games
2) Use your mobile app to scan in for games
3) Print off your season ticket and scan in a paper copy.

Sorry for being another member of the old brigade, but where does the mobile app come from?

I have received an email from Eventbrite which takes me into my account on their site; my season ticket is shown there, but what do I do with that? It probably doesn't matter a great deal because they are also issuing plastic cards, but it would still be a good idea to have it on my mobile too.

Anyone?

I'm assuming if you go into your app store on your phone and search Eventbrite then download that. Log-in via your mobile and it'll be in there.

Scotimp - 22/7/2017 20:43

Sorry for being another member of the old brigade, but where does the mobile app come from?

Anyone?

It's available on the "App Store" and "Google Play".

Luke Imp - 22/7/2017 20:53

I'm assuming if you go into your app store on your phone and search Eventbrite then download that. Log-in via your mobile and it'll be in there.

Thanks Luke, that is exactly how it works. Once logged in on your mobile, it offers the option to download the season ticket to your phone wallet. Very easy, even for me.

The Club have my e mail address, but no sign of any e mail from Eventbrite. Are they still being sent out ? must have lots to wade through.

Mmmm. I can find my Season Ticket registered online with Eventbrite, but not the two tickets for my children which were registered under the same email address.